Almost 4 months with OT!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nub2468

Banned
Just bought 4 month and this is what i think of this cheat after this latest update.

RAGE 8/10

Why only 8? the reason is pretty simple. Its very easy to configure and very see-through but it doesnt always perform very well. It's 2020 and most cheat have this issue but one game i go 47-12 and the second one i go 8-12. I don't think this is my issue (well it might be) but i've seen people complain and im experiencing very mixed performance with this cheat in hvh. Rounding it up it's pretty well but does need some updates if possible. The DT misses a lot for me. without dt i hit 7/10 shots i'd say but sometimes i dont even hit one shot and it gets really annoying to the point where i quit. Sometimes i just 1 everyone lol. Also, revolver sometimes has a bad day and shoots the floor 7~ times, my scouting/awping experience wasn't as great. In a nutshell, it can be described like that - last time i used awp, the cheat missed 2 shots in a row from fakeduck and i got tased.

LEGIT 10/10

Not to hard to setup, does its job perfectly fine.

VISUALS 9/10

Definetily the best part about the cheat, the part that i bought the cheat for. It's definetily one of the best looking visuals on the market and and 9 is because it doesn't have those cool glow chams that every cheat now has.

MISC 9/10

It has everything u need, skinchanger could be more organised without so much scrolling tho.

MENU 6/10

Its meh, v2's menu had more customization and this one is missing that and it also has too much scrolling.

STAFF 11/10

Best staff in any cheat i think, they respond fast and never had an issue with any of them.

OVERALL 8/10

The cheat is easy to configure and performs as you expect - it does a good job. If the overall perfomance will be improved and bugs will be fixed, OT would definetly be worth buying (its worth it now dont bully me i just needed to say sth)

nub2468

Banned
at the end of the day its not that bad if u know how to use certaint keybinds for ragebot and if u dont have shity playstyle and u know the map really good then its not bad at all