a little review by nn

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shealthy

Yes, I'm nn. Sub ending in a week so I'm here to post a review. Maybe some of them are not true, idk.

RAGE:
Resolver- Probably spreads, prediction isn't good. Don't toggle legs and feet or else you will have terrible experience. The resolver works fine tho. 7/10
Ragebot- Works fine. Jumpscouting is fun btw. 8.5/10
AA- Lack of customization, but can be improved with js. 5.5/10
Exploit- Dt is really good on onetap. MM exploit is a big advantage against other cheats. 8.5/10
Fakelag- Nothing to say about it. Some functions are removed tho.

LEGIT:
Legit aimbot- Works fine. I know this is a hvh cheat so I dont really have a high expectation on it. 9/10
Recoil control- Not really legit imo. 7/10
Triggerbot- Never used. No comments.
Backtracking- Pretty good. 9/10
Legit AA- Solid. 9.5/10
Fakelag- Never used.

VISIUALS:
ESP- Works fine, but can be improved I guess. 8.5/10
Dormant ESP- Not really good. 7/10

MISC:
Nothing to say here. Just normal misc.

Performance:
Really good. I've barely experienced fps drops under 60 without js. My computer is really trash btw. Average fps:130
Spec:
CPU- Intel i3 8100
Motherboard- MSI B360M PRO-VDH
Ram- 24GB (Too much lol)
GPU- MSI GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI GAMING 4G
SSD- Crucial P1 M.2 SSD 500GB
//Really bad PC.

Scripting:
Never got myself into scripting, but I'll share some of my opinions.
HvH Essentials: Solid js. Really good conditions. There hasn't been an update lately tho. 9/10
Tokyo Remastered: Good js. Great dt. 9/10
Brightside: The menu is ugly, but the functions work well. 8/10
Atomic Beta & Atomic: Good customization on AA. Slightly bad dt. 8.5/10
Ultranite's nade helper: Clean and fully customizable js. 9.5/10
Titflop: Great for MMHvH. For community server, it just doesn't really make people dump. 7.5/10
sPeC's Master Script: Really good js for semi and legit. The best free js. 10/10
Dangerous Yaw: I personally think that the dt needs a bit of improvement but the js is good. 9.5/10
Old Rin.Tools: I had it back when it's using loader. The dt was really good, but I got banned later for tampering the script. (My own fault) 9/10
(Yes, I have all of them.)

That's all for my review. Sorry for the poor English. My main language is not English.
Comment if you think I got config issue or something. idk.
Don't force me to adapt your feeling regarding the scripts. :)

Reactions: Fatrafitri

keoperDAB

Hello, can you tell me how to buy atomic.js? Or a store
i dont know why you want to bump a old thread but anyway, please make sure the owner of the js own a sub otherwise they cant do anything and you money will just blow

most js have their own thread in Script Release -> Paid Script section, i do not recommend you to buy any script that is not in the forum
those thread will link you the contact details or link such as shoppy which allows you to pay the script

i dont know why you want to bump a old thread but anyway, please make sure the owner of the js own a sub otherwise they cant do anything and you money will just blow

most js have their own thread in Script Release -> Paid Script section, i do not recommend you to buy any script that is not in the forum
those thread will link you the contact details or link such as shoppy which allows you to pay the script
I used to buy atomic.js, but recently my cloud-loaded js disappeared. I chatted privately with the author in the forum, but the author didn't reply to me, but I like atomic.js. If you have his contact information or purchase method, can you tell me? I can buy this atomic.js again.

Atomic.js, his AA mode is great. I like it very much. It's my favorite style. If you have js with similar mode, you can recommend it to me. I'll look at the AA interface and see if it's my favorite js.

keoperDAB

Atomic.js, his AA mode is great. I like it very much. It's my favorite style. If you have js with similar mode, you can recommend it to me. I'll look at the AA interface and see if it's my favorite js.
as I heard it's a very old script
also as I said **check the user to see if they have a sub and last online date**
if they don't mostly they are just inactive

as I heard it's a very old script
also as I said **check the user to see if they have a sub and last online date**
if they don't mostly they are just inactive
I found a free js of yours on the forum, and the mode in it is the same as that of atomic.js. There is a mode in it that is the same as your AA option, but his can adjust the jitter speed, and there is a mode that the head does not move and the body moves. Or, you can have a look for yourself. He has an old version of atomic.js, which has been cracked. You can refer to it. If you can improve it, I can also buy your js.

trickykaden

I found a free js of yours on the forum, and the mode in it is the same as that of atomic.js. There is a mode in it that is the same as your AA option, but his can adjust the jitter speed, and there is a mode that the head does not move and the body moves. Or, you can have a look for yourself. He has an old version of atomic.js, which has been cracked. You can refer to it. If you can improve it, I can also buy your js.
Just go get Solarus.club or something.

keoperDAB

lol
just buy some latest script instead of a 100% outdated script that no one and never will be updated