a little bugs

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kue380

idk why but sometimes I crash, im not sure, it might be my PC or a javascript, some resolver bugs where my dt misses (auto hc: 50-60) (auto md: 19-25). Idk if its just me but sometimes fake lag on peek, ill be behind a wall and I walk just a little bit and it teleports me to the open, when i'm not trying to peek. Overall cheat is good just a couple of bugs I think the devs could get a little feedback. Thanks!

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Can you give videos? I dont understand what you mean by it teleports me when in the open and when you aren't trying to peek

kue380

Can you give videos? I dont understand what you mean by it teleports me when in the open and when you aren't trying to peek
Idk its kinda hard to explain, but it has something to do with fake lag, I might have to fiddle with the fake-lag settings and stuff to get it perfect to where it doesn't teleport me into the open for no reason. Thanks for the comment!

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Idk its kinda hard to explain, but it has something to do with fake lag, I might have to fiddle with the fake-lag settings and stuff to get it perfect to where it doesn't teleport me into the open for no reason. Thanks for the comment!
it doesn't teleport you though, are you using doubletap on always on?

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
yeah, by nature fakelag on peek doesn't do that. I would recommend having doubletap be on hold. When you doubletap, your fakelag turns practically off
Sometimes, I have it set to a key to toggle it, and sometimes I forget about it and leave it on, so that might also make it an issue.

oxy

yeah, by nature fakelag on peek doesn't do that. I would recommend having doubletap be on hold. When you doubletap, your fakelag turns practically off
I've experienced this multiple times w/ OT (I always used fakelag on peek- 16tick) so I believe theres some bug with it, and yes I've used DT on hold for a good amount of time