My AMATEUR onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cqsual

Banned
1st time making a thread on the forums and I thought I could share my opinion of the cheat rn
Legit: ive used the legitbot maybe once in my life so i dont think im qualified
Rage: Overall 7/10
I am one of the few people who thinks onetap has a good resolver right now. I do think that the scout for onetap could benefit heavily from them adding another type of resolver possibly an antibrute resolver just so it doesnt break when someone dodges bruteforce. The prediction is a little bit subpar, BUT last I checked every single cheat has prediction issues rn so im not gonna talk about it too much. THE HITBOXES AND MULTIPOINT ARE WHERE MY ISSUE IS. I think onetap desperately needs a hitbox update. Considering the fact that their hitbox/multipoint/pointscales haven't been updated since v2, I think theyre very overdue for an update. I think the autostop is good but it could benefit from a couple of tweaks to the force accuracy and early autostop types because I think that those are the most used types of autostop. Another big issue I have is the missing due to spread issue. I tend to "falsely" miss due to spread when I get shot before I shoot. I miss due to spread 90% of the time even when my shot had like 95% hitchance on it just because I was shot before I fired. If this is a cs issue feel free to clown me but Im not sure so I wanted to make sure.
Anti-Aim: 6/10
not gonna talk much about this. all i gotta say is get some js if you dont like the aa.
VISUALS: 9/10
Not too much to say honestly cause I know the visuals could be better but I dont have anything to say about them so ig ill give it a 9
MISC: 8/10
I would probably give this a 9 or 10 if it werent for the autostrafer. The autostrafer breaks whenever i crouch midair for some reason. Idk why though cause its not an issue with other cheats I use. The auto peek was good the last time I used it and a lot of my friends use it and have a lot of trust in it so I think the auto peek is good and a lot of the standalone options are up to par with any other public/private cheat right now so.
API: 7/10
I would give the api a 6, BUT I have noticed them making updates to it in i think the past 3 updates so Im hopeful to see where they go from here with the api. AA jses are pretty easy to find and I wouldn't be mad if they stopped updating the api considering i only use 1 or 2 javascripts and I dont find much importance to them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON WHAT THINGS I WAS BEING RETARDED ABOUT AND WHAT THINGS YOU AGREE WITH. I WOULD ALSO LIKE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION AT THE END OF THE RAGE REVIEW.