a few questions before i (possibly) buy ot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hhoowwll

Ive been doing hvh for about a year now with some with crappy rage bots and i was tired of absolutely dumping and shooting fakes. all game. And OT was pretty much the only thing that was absolutely destroying me.

which means i need to spend money on CSGO related things. because clearly i cant live without CSGO skins and CSGO cheats

1. I dont see alot about OTs legit. i dont really use legit cheats but i wanted to know what does onetap offer in that spectrum of cheats
2. Does the rage have alot of different configs; is it extremely customizable?
3. I watched OTC beat OT, how, why

blind

1. So I've only played 4 matched with onetap's legit bot and it's ok
2. The rage bot tab used to be more customizable but now it's way easier to config.
3. Maybe the guy that was using onetap had a bad config

oxy

The cheat isn't very customizable (anymore) when it comes to ragebot, I would say that it has a decent legitbot but I've really only used the legitbot from v1 & v2 so I wouldn't know for sure.
I wouldn't say the cheat is that good anymore, buy if you want to but I would almost consider it a risk in terms of spending money.

oxy

The cheat isn't very customizable (anymore) when it comes to ragebot, I would say that it has a decent legitbot but I've really only used the legitbot from v1 & v2 so I wouldn't know for sure.
I wouldn't say the cheat is that good anymore, buy if you want to but I would almost consider it a risk in terms of spending money.
Ps: have a look at this, its not completely up to date but it shows the menu and most features (most of which don't exist anymore)

polish1227

Ive been doing hvh for about a year now with some with crappy rage bots and i was tired of absolutely dumping and shooting fakes. all game. And OT was pretty much the only thing that was absolutely destroying me.

which means i need to spend money on CSGO related things. because clearly i cant live without CSGO skins and CSGO cheats

1. I dont see alot about OTs legit. i dont really use legit cheats but i wanted to know what does onetap offer in that spectrum of cheats
OTC can beat OT if the person doesn't have the right config because OTC is OT v2 which was also a good cheat so there will be scenarios were it can kill an OT user but will never dominate it unless the OT user has a terrible config and playstyle.

Cole1930

Early adopter
Old good days of v1 literal god mode :(
Well overall its decent, definitely best Auto sniper cheat if you ask me, AWP is decent as well but scout is eh

erupt

I go positive/have a high kd pretty much every game and I've only been hvhing for 2 months. If you have experienced configing with any other cheat then this would be the easiest. It is really easy to set up a good config. Also the anti aim in my opinion was made to be configured with java scrips as there aren't many options in the cheat it self. I highly recommend this cheat over any other public and most private cheats.

Hexci

1. for me, it has never been great.
2. ragebot is surprisingly user dependent as some users will report magdumping while i have never experienced that, it isnt EXTREMELY customizable but it has most of the essential features.
3. good user vs bad user.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter

2 yes, 3 configuration and playstyle, I have no issues
Where do I find a legit Otc lmao
you are not getting it from this forum