A few questions.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
I'd like to ask three questions about this cheat, thank you very much for your time.

1.What files does it leave behind? I tend to just get rid of every file a cheat leaves behind, until the next time I use it.

2.I believe support for custom LUA has been added, as far as I understand. Is it protected so that a LUA file can't just execute anything (I believe AW had that when I used it), or is it possible to execute a malicious LUA via onetap?

3.And finally, how good is the legit bot? I know it used to be regarded as a meme, but I heard it got better with V3, is there any truth to that?

Once again thank you for your time.

GKEE

1) The cheat creates one folder in steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\ot, inside will save the configs, and create inside a folder "scripts" for the js scripts.
2) At the moment, onetap supports JavaScript only.
3) It's good, you can look really legit, and really obvious, you just need to know how to use the cheat, but it's easy.

SuchPaPa

I dont really like the legit bot. its just something with it that's not good.

Alot of other ppl also says its bad.

GKEE

Maybe it's true...
but, who is here for use the legitbot?
I mean, onetap is not born for the legit bot, and, is not a "priority" maybe

Reactions: UndercoverMouse
1) The cheat creates one folder in steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\ot, inside will save the configs, and create inside a folder "scripts" for the js scripts.
2) At the moment, onetap supports JavaScript only.
3) It's good, you can look really legit, and really obvious, you just need to know how to use the cheat, but it's easy.
Thanks for the reply. So, is the cheat coded in a way which only allows the custom javascripts to only interact with the game (like AW was), or can a custom script in OT potentially be malicious? Apologies if the answer is obvious.

GKEE

Thanks for the reply. So, is the cheat coded in a way which only allows the custom javascripts to only interact with the game (like AW was), or can a custom script in OT potentially be malicious? Apologies if the answer is obvious.
Can use both, you can find like, everything here, a lot of js scripts, coded by the users

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
So, is the cheat coded in a way which only allows the custom javascripts to only interact with the game (like AW was), or can a custom script in OT potentially be malicious?
the scripts can only work based on what apis the cheat supports. outside of that it won't work hence yeah, it only interacts with the cheat and game and nothing else.