3rd Day review of Onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Reaper2212

Hello,

This is a review of Onetap.su as the "Best CS public cheat"

MAIN SECTION

Aimbot Legit 5/10 "Ehh.. Dont use if your trying not to get overwatched"

Aimbot Rage 10/10 "Best Onetap > Skeet any day"

Visuals 6/10 "Add a font changer for fucks sakes"

MISC SECTION

Misc/Bhop/Menu 9/10 "Best menu around. And really cool. Fix Auto Strafe not to be looking like a pasted Auto Strafe" ( This means the view going left and right )

Skin Changer 7/10 "Add a "Only for Normal Weapon skins" button that would be helpful"

Overall 9/10 "The best I have used but I only have used Skeet, Omniaim, Aimware, Zeus, Godsense, Letality, Supremacy, Singularity.wtf, Unityhacks, And a shit ton of free cheats"

Remember I have only had this cheat for 3 days but holy shit do I hit some P1000 clips.

Reaper2212

anupam

go use hollow's 2nd legit cfg not kitty's bcz it's too obvious . I'm mge with that,my teammates says are you GE ?! I used some best legit cheat maker like-omniaim but i feel better without that trash aim and visual is beyond the excellent. Rn the cheat rage is fucked.skin changer causing crash , i know . that's all.

loki

I disagree with your views on the legit bot, using chams and backtrack alone should make you able to win every round easily, if not then you're just bad 🤷‍♂️

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Font changer is useless, aimbot for legit is a bit better than described and rage I would do a 9/10 just because no rage is perfect.

Reaper2212

I disagree with your views on the legit bot, using chams and backtrack alone should make you able to win every round easily, if not then you're just bad 🤷‍♂️
^^^^^^ Dmg btw?
Im good without aimbot I think its just to obv with its smooth even at max settings. I used the same settings I used with Aw and THAT was a lot legiter than onetap if the thing was making me bad I wouldn't have got a OW ban and been top fragger.

loki

^^^^^^ Dmg btw?
Im good without aimbot I think its just to obv with its smooth even at max settings. I used the same settings I used with Aw and THAT was a lot legiter than onetap if the thing was making me bad I wouldn't have got a OW ban and been top fragger.
do you want my config