3 months or 90 days with onetap.su LONG honest review!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

theonlysatan

Early adopter
NO REVIEW IS NOT UNBIASED EVERYTHING I SAY IS NOT PURE FACTS
This cheat is going to be put out of 80 points. 10 for legit, 10 for rage, 10 for anti-hit, 10 for players, 10 for visuals, 10 for skins, 10 for misc, and 10 for config (the tab)
1.) Legit
There's a lot to cover so I'm going to go by sections. ease of configuration, aimbot, and others.
Fist the configuration is how hard to learn how to use. I would recommend that you go to a game with bots and play around with the settings. The way you can select what weapons you want is SUPER cool love that. Makes it super easy to change a setting on the fly. Aimbot, This is super unique. The screen limit is your FOV It works as it should. Distance limit is super cool, you can set how far the aimbot locks on to people. Mindmg the amount of damage before the aimbot turn on. (I think don't quote me) super cool. Lag comp does as said works fine. Path assist, Not sure what the fuck this is I leave it alone. Triggerbot, Works better than most trigger bots (be careful there's no toggle wall) I love this for awping, the AK, and the pistol round. Last but not least RCS, This works very well for laser mode and legit rcs. I rate the legit bot 5/10 because it's just super hard to config but I use it to legit cheat because I took 4 hours making my config and I love it. (no shade just hard to config)
2.) Rage
One of the best tabs in the cheat. Same as first going by sections or parts of the cheat. Per weapon config, works just fine no issues. Aimbot, The silent aim works just fine, Save fps works in saving fps if you use a MAC or a potato (same thing). Visualize lag-comp Love this you can see your Lag comp, works fine. Next is the Target the Hitscan works just fine from head to feet. Multipoint work just fine from head to feet. Auto wall I have had NO issues with at all. Static point scale is super good for nospred no issues. Smart point works fine as well. Accuracy, Autofire, does it's job shoots when the hit change and mindmg are meet. Autoscope autoscopes your gun before shooting works fine. The forced scope makes it so you don't shoot un-scoped they both work just fine. Auto stop, Will save your ass every time works like a charm. shot stop stops you in-between shots does its job. Hit chance, Perfect no issues, Full scan, no issues, accuracy boost, saves your ass works fine! Body aim, conditions In-air, Lethal, 2 shot legit have had like 1 issue and that's when the person could be baimed but the cheat just onetaps them in the head. override key so you don't dump fake or just b-aim the shot out of everyone you see. Overall, I would give this a PHAT 8/10 only because there's no resolver option and that the body aim sometimes does not work.
3.) Anti-Hit
This will make or break your HVH time. From this point on they will all be broken into parts. Direction, At Targets, Puts your desync toward the enemy so they shoot your fake or Desync, instead of your little pea-brain. Mode, you got 2 options Closest and threat. Both work fine. Extrapolated
deff extend the application of (a method or conclusion, especially one based on statistics) to an unknown situation by assuming that existing trends will continue or similar methods will be applicable.
It's extending something not sure what, (works fine I guess). Extension Helps finds a safe oration works well. Max Damage, This is badass this will move your AA based on how much damage you take. Conditions, 3 options Standing, moving, and in-air all work just fine. Override Direction, Works just fine (based off of mouse movement I LOVE it) no issues. Auto direction Works fine 99.9% of the time unless sometimes the cheat is like you going die today and just flips your real out (not often like at all) not many issues. Fake Angles, Visual so you can see them no issues. Conditions, Standing, moving, in air, auto dir, and slow walk. this allows you to config for each as listed. works fine no issues. Mode, you got 3 options (wish there was 4 one for off) Static, Jitter, and spin. All work just fine (never use spin your "fake" follows your real and it'll peak (bc your spinning). Body Lean moves your AA percentage basted works just fine. Desync, Works fine. Inverter key works just fine on inverting the Desync. Fake Lag, Visualize, works just fine super cool love this. Next, you have different types of Fake Lag, Passive, Adaptive, Step, Random, and Alternative they are doing there job based on there was of usage. Normal Limit works perfect based off of percentage (too high you won't be able to move). Conditions, In Air, on peek, and On shot. all work just fine. Conditional limit, Does its job like a boss. Extra, Disable Flags, you got 2 options freeze time and no enemies. This works just fine never have had an issue. Fake Duck, (best shit ever) Works just fine op af 100000% op af. Slow Walk, works just fine. Would give this an 8/10 as well because of auto direction.
3.) Players
First, we got 3 options Local, Friendly's, and enemies. All work just fine. We have 20 options Everyone of them work just fine from Bounding boxes to fuckin skeletons. Local Player Chams works just fine, Glow works just fine, scope blend works fine and hand chams wireframe and flat chams work just fine. Other Revel enemies on Radar is perfect, enemy offscreen works fine too. Footsteps works fine too. damage markers work fine too. Chams 2 different one's Default and unilluminated (flat) bother work fine all of the settings. The Shine, reflectivity, and Phong don't work for me 99% of the time not sure why. but when they do work they make the esp super P. I would give this an 8/10 because of some chams options don't work.
4.) Visuals
we have 5 options here. world, Dropped weapons, projectiles, bomb, and hostages. World; Full bright, night mode works fine. The sky changer; nothing wrong with it and custom skyboxes work great. along with Wall and Prop alpha. Removal all of the 5 options work. legit everything on this tab works with no issues. 10/10
5.) Skins
I love how this skin changer is set up I have had no issues with it what so ever but the sound tab I have beef with. I like the preset sound that comes with it but the 'custom' one just does not work what so ever I tried for like 3 hours I reinstalled steam deleted my whole csgo game files TRIED EVERYTHING it just does not let you have custom sounds me=sad. (if someone can help me that would be nice). I would give this a 6/10 just because I'm butthurt that the custom sounds don't work.
6.) misc
first column "matchmaking" The auto accept, unlock inventory, and bypass sv_pure I think all work not sure on the last one tho. "movement" Slide Fast crouch, fast stop, accurate walk, auto peak, auto hop, auto strafe, and crouch in air all work just fine, no issues. Freecam works great. Performance all work fine. Misc, auto defuse and aim at bomb work fine no issues. all ragdoll options work. preserve kill feed works fine. extended backtracking works great. enable hidden cvars no idea if that works idk what it is. Identity clan tag it's one of the best changes I have seen works fine! buy bot love it no issues. I give this tap a 10/10
7.) config
"hack" accent I like this works good, Fade speed never, I have seen this on a cheat before I love it; make it painfully slow or fast. restrictions work great watermark and logs work just fine. Rage quit is funny I like that. From Newconfig to select config all work fine besides it not wanting to save sometimes. Overall I would give it a PHAT 9/10.
I give this cheat 64/80 which is 80% The best things about this cheat are simplicity, config loading, esp, rage, skins, and overall neatness. the things that could be added better fps improvements reveal rank, better legit bot, and better chams. I really love this cheat it's 100% better than AimWaRe and skeet is shit we all know that (@me bitch). Don't get me started on Failtality aka pastality.