24 hours with ot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

regele69

I think i used ot for around 24 hours,here is what i think about the cheat :

Misc: 10/10
Onetaps misc section is literally just a misc section, everything is working fine as is and there's no bugs, BUTT, I would like to see a return of the alternate buybot.

Visuals: 9/10 Onetap`s visuals are just what im looking for,the feature i like the most is that i can make it rain $$ (or snow) when i want to :) .What i would like to see tho are custom models,that would be such a great thing.

Legit:8/10
For a cheat that is designed for rage,this cheat is pretty nuts uWu i played around 3 comps and i really enjoyed to see no one calling me a cheater.

Rage:9/10
hhh, i mean,hide shots works perfectly and i really didn`t get onshooted at all,double tap is consistent and works good,didn`t happen to spam fakes,the resolver its ok,but what i don`t get is HOW AM I TAPPING FATALITY AND SKEET AND GETTING TAPPED BY OTC?? ok,excuse me,i combined siphon with water again. The cheat is really bipolar when it comes to rage,it just shoots when its pp wants,but when it does shoot,you rape everything in your path.

Support: 10/10 i think this is the best support than i`ve ever seen,the suport`s respond in less than 5 minutes and they are really friendly and kind.

what i don`t like about the cheat is that i need to wait 1-10 min for my cheat to inject,it injects only when it wants lmao..