2 novoline users get destroyed in mm by the best legit csgo cheat onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bobby

Banned
i don't think they got destroyed they atleast tried to hide their cheats unlike you
like people in ur team call you out for cheating like tf
you used fucking fakelag?? your backtrack is super blatant you know nothing about legit cheating imagine needing full visuals

Reactions: Nickyapb and zxdxd

jLOL

i don't think they got destroyed they atleast tried to hide their cheats unlike you
like people in ur team call you out for cheating like tf
you used fucking fakelag?? your backtrack is super blatant you know nothing about legit cheating imagine needing full visuals
If you would look more closely theyre talking about the novoline users who used fakelag/antiaim you could even see it if you’d watch the video. My team didnt say anything about me cheating the entire game. I’ve used the same backtrack values for like 4 months without any overwatch bans so you clearly dont know what blatant means. Imagine not using visuals and being a closet cheater cuck and pretending to be good lmao. I’ve never been overwatch banned with onetap.

jLOL

Unfortunately nobody legitbots anymore, nor do they know how to. These kids think toggling everything except AA counts as being legit. I miss 2015-2017 when everyone was lowkey & knew how to hide it with 2fov at most and it was impossible to tell they were cheating unless you had experience yourself.
When it comes to playing legit or MM in general this game is completely dead in that aspect, so idk why post a 6 minute video of this tbh. I'm not hating but it's something anyone can do.
Yes I know but closet cheating is waste of your time in 2019, especially if your mmr is dogshit. You will get more obvious cheaters than I went here and they wont ever get banned because overwatch is dogshit and so easy to dodge bans. if you go to global/supreme mostly 5 man stacks cheating. And the enemy teams cheaters were literally 1'waying on spots and they were using fakelag when they peeked me so I had to only use awp. And why do I do videos like these? Because people buy legit configs. But yes this is called legit cheating because I did not get banned nor did I spin, what youre talking about is closet cheating which is useless rather go play without cheats faceit or esea than cheat with 1 or 2 fov in matchmaking. I used to do that aswell early 2015/17 with hexui and it was fun since there wasnt as many cheaters.

jLOL

We can both thank valve for making the game free. Now we can make a new acc in 3 minutes and ruin the game some more each time we inject
Well yeah free csgo is filled with cheaters and I'd never suggest anyone to play that shit. But valve is playing it smart though with prime, the trustfactor system they added really works they dont have to worry about cheaters ruining the game for legits anymore since it places cheaters w cheaters.