2 days in review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

swoopae

Banned
ragebot: really nice, customizable, resolver is pretty solid, the exploits are actually really cool (especially double tap) solid 9/10
antiaims: also really nice, fairly customizable, desync works, people sometimes dump me which is a hilarious sight. only weird thing is that fakeduck doesn't work for me. dunno if I have to enable anything but the infinite crouch stamina thing for it to work but it doesn't work for me. 8.5/10
legitbot: surprisingly good, played legit a few matches yesterday, no one was sus, which is always a good thing. also, legit backtracking with extended backtrack is incredibly overpowered. the only thing that would make this perfect is legit desync imo. 9.5/10
visuals: customizable, good looking. not much to say about this tab. 10/10
misc: same as above. 10/10
skinchanger: the only thing that is bipolar in this cheat. it sometimes works, sometimes it only shows up in the hud and the skin is not on the weapon. also, I feel like we need a cl_fullupdate button. I know the skinchanger works without that but it would be very nice to have. 6/10
overall, imo this is the best public cheat. it really is the best with hardly any features lacking. the price is also reasonable.
if you didn't buy this yet what ru waitin for nerd

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
ragebot: really nice, customizable, resolver is pretty solid, the exploits are actually really cool (especially double tap) solid 9/10
antiaims: also really nice, fairly customizable, desync works, people sometimes dump me which is a hilarious sight. only weird thing is that fakeduck doesn't work for me. dunno if I have to enable anything but the infinite crouch stamina thing for it to work but it doesn't work for me. 8.5/10
legitbot: surprisingly good, played legit a few matches yesterday, no one was sus, which is always a good thing. also, legit backtracking with extended backtrack is incredibly overpowered. the only thing that would make this perfect is legit desync imo. 9.5/10
visuals: customizable, good looking. not much to say about this tab. 10/10
misc: same as above. 10/10
skinchanger: the only thing that is bipolar in this cheat. it sometimes works, sometimes it only shows up in the hud and the skin is not on the weapon. also, I feel like we need a cl_fullupdate button. I know the skinchanger works without that but it would be very nice to have. 6/10
overall, imo this is the best public cheat. it really is the best with hardly any features lacking. the price is also reasonable.
if you didn't buy this yet what ru waitin for nerd
Some of the settings (fake duck, infinite duck) can be limited by your exploits that you have on and by the servers you play on.

abatrowy

If you want use exploit with fakeduck bind;
fakeduck - f
turn off exploits - f
for me its working correctly.