1st Month Review Of Onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nanako

Being fairly new to HvH (late 2017) I've always used public releases and leaks. I never knew too much about P2C services and never planned to buy a subscription to any.
Before I decided to get Onetap, I was hesitant as people kept telling me it wasn't worth the money and that it was dog regardless of what people tell you.
Boy, do I not regret purchasing a sub to this.

LEGITBOT
While I don't use it as I am against legit cheating, I tried it out once and it was barely noticeable that I was even cheating (as an ex GNM myself). Didn't get OWd despite being reported from two games.

RAGEBOT
I've never used a ragebot as efficient and accurate as Onetap's. While it does miss sometimes, I have to admit that this is most likely just config issue and/or my hardware bottleneck affecting the software's performance. A couple minutes after getting Onetap up and running, I went into HvH and started configging and as minutes went by I started hitting more and more heads. You need to be patient at finding the right values for the perfect config that fits your playstyle and not give up on the cheat because it's not doing what you want it to do right off the bat. Updates to the cheat might break your config but again, patience and dedication in finding the right values is all you need. It's easy to 'fig for, dominates servers when done right and the hover tooltips can help with understanding more of sliders and options. Definitely the best I've used by a super long shot.

ANTI-AIM
While it is not too advanced, it does an amazing job for its baffling simplicity. The inverter key option is great while others may not use it, having the option of peeking pelvis/feet first is always good. I've had people dump/miss when moving and sometimes shoot body when head is in view. Superior to many other cheats with many customizable anti aim options, making them look like they were a waste of time and effort.

VISUALS/ESP
Great to look at and doesn't rape your FPS with a piping hot iron rod like SOME cheats do. Fully customizable and has everything you need. +Applying any skin to any weapon is a cool option. Who doesn't like a Doppler Stage 7 Scout?

STAFF/USERBASE
I haven't interacted too much with the staff on here but it's mainly because I have no issues with the cheat. It works as intended and has never crashed my game etc. But from other's reviews, I can have a good impression of how helpful the staff is. (Unlike on other forums that say its just config issue).
In regards to the userbase, I've met other Onetap users that are helpful when I'm missing my shots due to config and whatnot and they're usually chill peeps to HvH with for fun. Some toxic users but the good outweighs the bad from my experience here.

All in all, Onetap is an amazing piece of software and I'd say it's 100% worth your money if you want to dominate.

I'm extending my sub as of finishing this review. Thanks to all who told me Onetap was worth a buy!