Visa

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KateAwpton

Banned
Visa typically won't work on paypal like that (prepaid cards) because it will ask you to add a funding source. It wont allow you to send the money but it will allow you to put your money on your account.

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Visa typically won't work on paypal like that (prepaid cards) because it will ask you to add a funding source. It wont allow you to send the money but it will allow you to put your money on your account.
what no, it never did for me??

lowping

Banned

Yes they do work, and thats how I always bought most of my paid cheats.

KateAwpton

Banned
I just resell and all the time people use prepaid on their paypals, deposit, and cannot send to my because it says "Please add a funding source" or something... this has happened like 20+ times all with visa prepaid. I haven't researched it, just my statement was off of experience.

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol

lowping

Banned
I just resell and all the time people use prepaid on their paypals, deposit, and cannot send to my because it says "Please add a funding source" or something... this has happened like 20+ times all with visa prepaid. I haven't researched it, just my statement was off of experience.
Depending on what country and currency they are paying with that can happen.