v3 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Snowhvh

Banned
Early adopter
Menu 5/10
the new v3 menu is too crowded you have to scroll through most of the settings, and that makes it hard for some people to remember where the settings are most of the time just pull a aimware and put a search feature in the misc tap or make the menu lest cramped.
Legitbot N/A
I'm sorry I don't play legit with onetap. from what I hear though it good 🤷‍♂️
Resolver/Rage 9/10
I hit the majority of my shots the only time I miss is when they are slow walking. I guess it gets too ahead of itself and shoots too early. if you say onetap is bad because of its resolver its 2019 I've been hearing that same excuse since 2015 with a multitude of cheats if you can't config don't blame the fucking cheat for your faults.
AA 9/10
onetap's aa is the best in the HvH community without any Luas or scrips you can legit just use the base AA settings and be unhittable. with any other cheat, you need at least 2 to 3 fucking luas to make an "OK" AA.
Visuals 10/10
v3 visual is a big step from v2 visuals. you can do so much more with v3 visual with the introduction of scripts. The base visuals are great too that's what I rock.
Misc 8/10
nothing to really write home about its like every other cheat now and days.

Reactions: RaySel and NickH

y3snt

good review although i have a bone to pick with 'if you say onetap is bad because of its resolver its 2019 I've been hearing that same excuse since 2015 with a multitude of cheats if you can't config don't blame the fucking cheat for your faults. '
Cheats before the desync era had an excuse to have a bad resolver - resolvers were alot harder to make since there is a greater range of angles the player can be, and with lby breakers many cheats dumped each others fake. Cheats now a days have half baked resolvers, simply because there isnt alot to resolve so you end up with cheats shooting fake angles for absolutely no reason. Although, onetaps resolver doesnt do this - and its alot better than most, its still not the best thing in the world.

Snowhvh

Banned
Early adopter
good review although i have a bone to pick with 'if you say onetap is bad because of its resolver its 2019 I've been hearing that same excuse since 2015 with a multitude of cheats if you can't config don't blame the fucking cheat for your faults. '
Cheats before the desync era had an excuse to have a bad resolver - resolvers were alot harder to make since there is a greater range of angles the player can be, and with lby breakers many cheats dumped each others fake. Cheats now a days have half baked resolvers, simply because there isnt alot to resolve so you end up with cheats shooting fake angles for absolutely no reason. Although, onetaps resolver doesnt do this - and its alot better than most, its still not the best thing in the world.
i understand what you're saying resolvers in the lby era had more angels to calculate and, the new desync resolver has less to calculate. but people that are not good at making cfgs would have a bad cfg and blame the cheat and spread lies about the cheat being bad.

y3snt

i understand what you're saying resolvers in the lby era had more angels to calculate and, the new desync resolver has less to calculate. but people that are not good at making cfgs would have a bad cfg and blame the cheat and spread lies about the cheat being bad.
True but there is less reason for the cheat to miss with high hc

Snowhvh

Banned
Early adopter
you guys are a bunch on nn's and all fo you can suck my cock skeet beste
um okay i bet your uid is 4k + on skeet and you most likely bought a inv for some crazy amount i have skeet uid 1929 Gokknine. i mean its not a crazy uid but i dont go around saying skeet is number 1 cuz its not anymore back in 2016 it was, but most public cheat can compete with skeet and from looking at your profile this is your only post on ot so you bought a "low uid ot" account off some guy

Snowhvh

Banned
Early adopter
I didnt say it was the worst but it's not the best
it is the best base AA settings lets say for example. fatality you cant even invert your desync without a lua in ot its in the base setting you dont need a script to do something that sould already be in the fucking cheat

awp112

The AA it's good. If you think that's "the worst aa ever" you just don't know how to configure it/how to use it properly

auth0r

um okay i bet your uid is 4k + on skeet and you most likely bought a inv for some crazy amount i have skeet uid 1929 Gokknine. i mean its not a crazy uid but i dont go around saying skeet is number 1 cuz its not anymore back in 2016 it was, but most public cheat can compete with skeet and from looking at your profile this is your only post on ot so you bought a "low uid ot" account off some guy
I thought gamesense was the best cheat out here. I don't use it, neither do I want to. But I heard people said that the cheat was "godly" and people still say it is.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
I thought gamesense was the best cheat out here. I don't use it, neither do I want to. But I heard people said that the cheat was "godly" and people still say it is.
as we have seen over the past few years, people would do anything to get an invite to an invite-only provider because to them: invite and private = godly, while public = shit :)

ironic part is a lot of them are still struggling hard to get invited and they're shitting where they eat LMAO

at the end of the day you're just paying 20 bucks a month to cheat in a video game, it's a waste of time and life to dedicate yourself to undermining cheats, better off spending the time elsewhere.

Zope

as we have seen over the past few years, people would do anything to get an invite to an invite-only provider because to them: invite and private = godly, while public = shit :)

ironic part is a lot of them are still struggling hard to get invited and they're shitting where they eat LMAO

at the end of the day you're just paying 20 bucks a month to cheat in a video game, it's a waste of time and life to dedicate yourself to undermining cheats, better off spending the time elsewhere.
Can't have said it better. People dedicate their lives to cheat on a game all day and it's pretty sad.

• Sad
Reactions: auth0r

zzztv

So true. Imagine caring and spending time trying to get invited to a cheat for use in a 7 year old game. HvH is so egotarded

rk246

Well said 👏🏻

RaySel

Menu 5/10
the new v3 menu is too crowded you have to scroll through most of the settings, and that makes it hard for some people to remember where the settings are most of the time just pull a aimware and put a search feature in the misc tap or make the menu lest cramped.
Legitbot N/A
I'm sorry I don't play legit with onetap. from what I hear though it good 🤷‍♂️
Resolver/Rage 9/10
I hit the majority of my shots the only time I miss is when they are slow walking. I guess it gets too ahead of itself and shoots too early. if you say onetap is bad because of its resolver its 2019 I've been hearing that same excuse since 2015 with a multitude of cheats if you can't config don't blame the fucking cheat for your faults.
AA 9/10
onetap's aa is the best in the HvH community without any Luas or scrips you can legit just use the base AA settings and be unhittable. with any other cheat, you need at least 2 to 3 fucking luas to make an "OK" AA.
Visuals 10/10
v3 visual is a big step from v2 visuals. you can do so much more with v3 visual with the introduction of scripts. The base visuals are great too that's what I rock.
Misc 8/10
nothing to really write home about its like every other cheat now and days.
One of the best review i have ever seen.

Reactions: Snowhvh