Using OneTap on Shadow?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

justrize

I've seen a couple threads of people asking this, the majority of answers say it won't work but some say that it will, just to be sure i'm making this thread so i know if to purchase or not. I play cs:go on a Shadow cloud hosted virtual machine, will onetap work on it? and if not is there any way i can do anything to make it work? (i saw someone say you could "harden" your VM.) I am very new to this and i'm not sure if anything like that is allowed or not so if there is a way and it isn't allowed just don't tell me as i really don't wanna get banned or anything just in-case i wanna use OT when i get a new computer.

pedophile

I've seen a couple threads of people asking this, the majority of answers say it won't work but some say that it will, just to be sure i'm making this thread so i know if to purchase or not. I play cs:go on a Shadow cloud hosted virtual machine, will onetap work on it? and if not is there any way i can do anything to make it work? (i saw someone say you could "harden" your VM.) I am very new to this and i'm not sure if anything like that is allowed or not so if there is a way and it isn't allowed just don't tell me as i really don't wanna get banned or anything just in-case i wanna use OT when i get a new computer.
I've cheated on my shadow before (not ot tho). As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't use a VM with onetap because you might risk being banned from it. On the other hand -- with shadow -- cheating is against their TOS but they don't have a good anti-cheat system. As long as you keep your mouth closed from shadow and you are sure you won't get banned from onetap.