to everyone saying the cheat is shit

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

MustachMan

ok shitter you fucking play against otc users and fucking pastes and when ever you go on severs with people who don't use pastes you always rq and join a nn sever and you never fucking scout bc you always miss their head and if someone said I wanna test my aa you will say nah I will force baim it bc you don't want to hurt you're ego even more

lucifer

Early adopter
ok shitter you fucking play against otc users and fucking pastes and when ever you go on severs with people who don't use pastes you always rq and join a nn sever and you never fucking scout bc you always miss their head and if someone said I wanna test my aa you will say nah I will force baim it bc you don't want to hurt you're ego even more
do it better 100k uid faggot that noone in this community ever heard of, show me some screens with 70+ kills on any server

Reactions: idkk

MustachMan

again avoiding my questions bc you have nothing to say all of my points are right and all you can do is flex ur uid on a public cheat and the fact that ur ego is so big all you can talk about is uids case closed

lucifer

Early adopter
LOL FLEXING UID ON PUBLIC CHEAT HHHHHHHHH Braindead Ego Monkey who has no brain and cant say shit against "big words"
come discord ez fix? if you think ur sick talk to me tray#9872 also when i was invited onetap was private but i doubt u know that 2020 hvher :)

MustachMan

there is so much wrong with that grammar it hurts " come discord ez fix? if you think ur sick talk to me tray#9872 also when i was invited onetap was private but i doubt u know that 2020 hvher " I don't know how old you are or if you dropped out at middle school if you want to talk shit at least don't talk like a retarded ape :) and i started 2018 aw and aimtux and other cheats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.