to everyone saying the cheat is shit

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucifer

Early adopter
i dont really agree with what ur saying i mean it is really good and i have no problem being n1 im my team but as long as it starts lagging and then crashes radomly without and js i cant say that its perfect or even the best
i have the cheat since 2018 and never crashed once without js bru even tho i play on laptop

Reactions: Fokal

Arnab09

$$ https://steamcommunity.com/groups/waffensystem $$

cheat is perfect, kuku rekt by waffensystem.js
waffensystem.jpg

waffensystem3.jpg

waffensystem4.jpg

waffensystem2.jpg

Exactly my point, Onetap right now is the best cheat out there. I mean I am saying this after using Skeet, Nemesis, Fatality, evolve, Neverlose
People won't believe me before using them themselves but trust me Onetap right now is the best.

lucifer

Early adopter
Exactly my point, Onetap right now is the best cheat out there. I mean I am saying this after using Skeet, Nemesis, Fatality, evolve, Neverlose
People won't believe me before using them themselves but trust me Onetap right now is the best.
amen

VortexHax

you're literally playing against nixware,otc and legendware users lmao obviously you're going to have a good score.The cheat has fucking issues but indeed you need a good cfg in order to get a good score but if we ignore that there still are fucking problems with this new fucking update and it needs to get fixed

lucifer

Early adopter
you're literally playing against nixware,otc and legendware users lmao obviously you're going to have a good score.The cheat has fucking issues but indeed you need a good cfg in order to get a good score but if we ignore that there still are fucking problems with this new fucking update and it needs to get fixed
In the 75 kill match there was 3 skeeters and other OT users that rqd so what you say is not really true

hdf nice uid kid wanna 1v1 me in a skype call bitch?
Haha big funny, i'm laughing really hard rn. Imagine getting tilted over a guy named thediamondminer and still using skype in 2020. Nice one moron. You wanna 1v1 an actual big brain player instead of third worlders for the first time? Good luck winning that one.

lucifer

Early adopter
Haha big funny, i'm laughing really hard rn. Imagine getting tilted over a guy named thediamondminer and still using skype in 2020. Nice one moron. You wanna 1v1 an actual big brain player instead of third worlders for the first time? Good luck winning that one.
thanks for bumping

Weebsus

its not that bad but def not using rn. its just not rly fun. 5% time its amazing 35% of the time its average/above average 60% time its meh/bad

how am i insecure u keep coming back to this thread like a attention whore that wants to talk to daddy xD
You unironically refer to yourself as an ''hvh legende,'' anything you say is meaningless. and the only reason I keep coming back is because you keep blowing up my notifications. Stop acting like you're my girlfriend thot. Stay mad NN

Reactions: wannahvh

lucifer

Early adopter
You unironically refer to yourself as an ''hvh legende,'' anything you say is meaningless. and the only reason I keep coming back is because you keep blowing up my notifications. Stop acting like you're my girlfriend thot. Stay mad NN
lol ur a little cumslut that wants papa lucifers cock u need my attention u come back to this thread daily nerd come call me in discord if you have balls shitter

lol ur a little cumslut that wants papa lucifers cock u need my attention u come back to this thread daily nerd come call me in discord if you have balls shitter
There'd be an english barrier there, keep on crying to the superior male and player. Plus I have too many discord notifs to even see your broke NN ass. Like I said before, stay mad NN panorama joiner.

Reactions: wannahvh
Status
Not open for further replies.