This will make the cheat 100% better

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

usc

what ever ot shoots 2nd after the first shot make it shoot that first then the air hit box it always misses 1st shot then resolves 75% of the time ?!?!?!?!?!? why

PunPun

what ever ot shoots 2nd after the first shot make it shoot that first then the air hit box it always misses 1st shot then resolves 75% of the time ?!?!?!?!?!? why
This is because the space-time continuum and god himself said the first shot must not hit the desired target. Therefore every time you hit your first shot you have destroyed a reality that existed independently from ours, a reality that had its own physical laws and was self-contained. Concluding my statement every time such occurrences happen you feel satisfied as not only did you hit head but unconsciously destroyed a reality other than yours releasing dopamine in the process and making you enjoy hitting head first shot.

bashy

This is because the space-time continuum and god himself said the first shot must not hit the desired target. Therefore every time you hit your first shot you have destroyed a reality that existed independently from ours, a reality that had its own physical laws and was self-contained. Concluding my statement every time such occurrences happen you feel satisfied as not only did you hit head but unconsciously destroyed a reality other than yours releasing dopamine in the process and making you enjoy hitting head first shot.
listen to this man ^^^^^^^^^

usc

config issues has been resolved turns out one of my other other js's where broken messen up my multi points and safepoint options godbless unstable js