This cheat need update for resolver.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Faddy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
Didn't asked

Zeo

This cheat need update for resolver.
1. I'm not going to be like everyone else saying the resolver is good or that its a UID issue. But if you're constantly missing dt baims its a config issue.
2. I've heard from multiple people they're working on V4 so why would they update resolver on V3

Betux

Banned
1. I'm not going to be like everyone else saying the resolver is good or that its a UID issue. But if you're constantly missing dt baims its a config issue.
2. I've heard from multiple people they're working on V4 so why would they update resolver on V3
so why we should lost days?

zOiWPkS.png

trickykaden

It does, lower uid means you're more experienced with cheats in general. There are exceptions ofc.
Uid is stupid to brag about but can be a good indication that someone knows more about something, but of course, there are some exceptions. But most of the time they know what they're talking about.

Uid is stupid to brag about but can be a good indication that someone knows more about something, but of course, there are some exceptions. But most of the time they know what they're talking about.
This dude doesn't know shit. Resolver can't be perfect. I bet he's never seen the resolver of neither fata nor nemesis... Those cheats are really fucked up.