still one of the best

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

capo

just bought sub few hours ago after using skeet for last 2-3 months and i have to say ot is still fucking good... to all those which flame the cheat.. ive realized that every cheat litterly has his issues lately also onetap a few times but overall in comparison with other cheats onetap is definetly worth to buy..

Mitsuha

Banned
just bought sub few hours ago after using skeet for last 2-3 months and i have to say ot is still fucking good... to all those which flame the cheat.. ive realized that every cheat litterly has his issues lately also onetap a few times but overall in comparison with other cheats onetap is definetly worth to buy..
Would be cool if min dmg worked for scout and awp players but

oxy

I'm not talking about myself here I'm talking about the inconveniences of the cheat for every player you fucking monkey
so why the fuck would give a shit about the other fags in the first place, also 'every player'? I don't think I would fall under that category, and that goes for scout too since the cheat fucking sucks with everything that isn't hitscan or semi/fully-auto

oxy

not like you’ve never touched a awp
When I say 'play' I mean actively/normally/ usually even though it's not necessary for either victory or comeback.
And sure, i might pick my teammates awp up if say someone on the enemy team is awping or if I'm in a sticky situation such as 3v1, but I've never bought awp for more than a round In a row cuz I'm not a fag

Last edited:

L4wless174

Early adopter
When I say 'play' I mean actively/normally/ usually even though it's not necessary for either victory or comeback.
And sure, i might pick my teammates awp up if say someone on the enemy team is awping or if I'm in a sticky situation such as 3v1, but I've never bought awp for more than a round In a row cuz I'm not a fag
Let’s be honest here all of us has played awp but we don’t use it in a shitty way but we still have used an awp before

oxy

Let’s be honest here all of us has played awp but we don’t use it in a shitty way but we still have used an awp before
huh? WE (the two of us) don't use it, alright.
I know of plenty of people (and types of people) whom use the awp quite frequently though.