Is onetap still bad?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Zecko

We are waiting for anti def thing to be added to ot and other new things signal said ot is gonna update once they fix bugs. Its your choice which cheat ur gonna buy.

Mikelol

Subscriber
In the past 3 weeks onetap has been going crazy, scout hitting head most of the time and auto only really missing when I miss due to spread. I'm really hoping they dont change a lot in up coming updates and its just bug fixes and optimizations. I also want to say that currently all the features work in onetap unlike other providers who crash when the bomb is defused and needs a script to fix the issue.

eacbypass

In the past 3 weeks onetap has been going crazy, scout hitting head most of the time and auto only really missing when I miss due to spread. I'm really hoping they dont change a lot in up coming updates and its just bug fixes and optimizations. I also want to say that currently all the features work in onetap unlike other providers who crash when the bomb is defused and needs a script to fix the issue.
Hmm... I kind of agree, except the scout. Scout misses all shots for me against zapped. Sure go and say config issue, but this is my first month of using ot [coming from nl] and scout is hella weird.

If possible, please give me suggestions for scout on ot. It seems very bipolar. Cheers.

nyul

I am literally going around 30/5 every hvh match so cfg and playstyle issue if you can't play ot has never been bad

Mikelol

Subscriber
Hmm... I kind of agree, except the scout. Scout misses all shots for me against zapped. Sure go and say config issue, but this is my first month of using ot [coming from nl] and scout is hella weird.

If possible, please give me suggestions for scout on ot. It seems very bipolar. Cheers.
No problem, here are my scout settings. I dont really know how to describe my playstyle with scout because I only peek when I know im going to hit head. I believe you will figure it out.

Hitchance: 68
Auto stop modifiers: Early
Minimum damage: 72
Hitboxes: Head, Chest, Stomach
Multipoint hitboxes: Head, Chest
Head pointscale: 80
Body pointscale: Dynamic
Override: HP+1