so looking to buy rage hacks

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

chaotic

so i was looking to buy this after getting fucked by spin bots in csgo 5/10 times ,but I have a few questions

how good is this compared to game sense or never loose?

i am completely new so I have no clue about configs or that stuff, is it provided?

in short how good is the spin bot here in countering other spinbots in a hvh situation

ooooo

so i was looking to buy this after getting fucked by spin bots in csgo 5/10 times ,but I have a few questions

i am completely new so I have no clue about configs or that stuff, is it provided?

in short how good is the spin bot here in countering other spinbots in a hvh situation
neverlose is dogshit and gamesense is private

dexec

The anti aim (Spinbot) could be better but Its fine and all. If u buy a cheat you actually need to put money on it if you don't know how to script on ur own or make a config. Config is the easy part just need to know few things. There is alot of videos "How to cfg" but I don't know how good they are. But onetap is the best public cheat. Also you can buy scripts for anti aim. I don't really think you can create that good anti aim with only onetap anti aim section that everyone would miss your head. Probably should buy anti aim scripts or just buy a config. They come with a few anti aim scripts. Not all of them tho there should be written if there is a private script or no.

Sly78782

Neverlose is not that good, Gamesense is private, gamesense crack support is really bad and the cheat will get outdated pretty soon

Onetap is pretty good, ragebot could be better but its a decent cheat and perfect for legit,hvh too

TheRealMT

nowadays all cheats are the same you just need common sense and good play style and experience
configs and scripts you can get for free