I'm looking to buy Onetap.su but I have questions.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

maki

Hello my name is maki ( steam id/ripstik ) and I am looking to buy Onetap,su that so many people have used and have looked like they are doing good and representing the cheat well, but before I buy it if I do I have some questions that hopefully the community could answer. :)

1. Is it worth to buy onetap.su over any other cheat or cheat invite?

2. whats special about onetap.su and what are some of the key features that would make it worth buying?

3. can it tap most other paid cheats that are competing against onetap.su?

hopefully these can be answered in one way or another and give me some more information about onetap.su thanks to anyone that gives some advice or information about these questions! :)

- maki <3

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
1. Is it worth to buy onetap.su over any other cheat or cheat invite?
Buying cheat invites is never a good idea, you'll regret it.

2. whats special about onetap.su and what are some of the key features that would make it worth buying?
I'll leave this one for the community to reply to, I don't want you to misunderstand my answer because of my position within onetap.su team.

3. can it tap most other paid cheats that are competing against onetap.su?
With right configuration and player knowledge, yes.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Currently, the hack outperforms anyone at this time. Onetap provides all the right features with helpful updates.
It completely, 100% better to buy this hack over invites or aimware etc,. The staff team is always ready to assist you and the cheat updates regularly and more often then any other providers currently.

Reactions: 3aMooR