So about the recent update..

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

synvy

Before the update I was easily going 40+ kills/game with under 15 deaths. Now I barely go positive.

synvy

make up your fucking mind
What do you mean? The video I posted was before the update. Before the update the cheat was still decent but def needed some work. Then the update came out and everyone I run into in HVH says that same thing (that the cheat is broken as shit).

The cheat straight up refuses to shoot a slow walking players half the time, and other times, it refuses to shoot on standing targets. I miss due to "spread" even with a hitchance of 90+ and I rubberband like a mother when using fakelag a lot of the times.

Stop acting like there isn't any issues with the cheat. It's overpriced for the performance.

What do you mean? The video I posted was before the update. Before the update the cheat was still decent but def needed some work. Then the update came out and everyone I run into in HVH says that same thing (that the cheat is broken as shit).

The cheat straight up refuses to shoot a slow walking players half the time, and other times, it refuses to shoot on standing targets. I miss due to "spread" even with a hitchance of 90+ and I rubberband like a mother when using fakelag a lot of the times.

Stop acting like there isn't any issues with the cheat. It's overpriced for the performance.

I never rubberband and I use 90% plus on all fakelags..... Nice internet, go refund

tapsen

Early adopter
Before the update I was easily going 40+ kills/game with under 15 deaths. Now I barely go positive.
This cheat isn't easy, you can't just use the same config after every update and expect it to work, you need to experiment with different numbers after every update, I'm not gonna tell you 'nice config' or any of that bs, but the cheat is different with/without the exploits, just try setting you think WONT work because I guarantee you'll be surprised, sometimes my min dmg has been higher than hc and it worked fine also complaining doesn't help llama at all, just saying 'it doesn't do this it doesn't do that' is stupid, how about providing evidence of this happening with a video and get Verbose's logs and send it to an 'og supporter'.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter

Incorrect, it is one of the most competitive HVH cheats currently on the market. In my opinion, it's better then aimware and skeet.

Referring to Tapsen's comment, you should talk to an OG supporter so you can get help with your config or if you think it's not the config, let them test it out for you, they are here to help.