*SIGMA, QUADRO, THREAT, PLUTO, ACE^, PEER, ENO, SPIROS, IMPACT, ENTRA, CNZE,* KNELT IN FRONT OF THEIR BO$$

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rave

it actually has some usefulness
completely false

the argument is "oh it makes cheats think you're legit"

1. you were anti aiming before
2. you're fake lagging
3. holding e disables desync so your head would be where it was even if you were legit

also, your desync maximum is much lower when you're looking forward, so even if the enemy's cheat still thinks you're anti aiming it has a high chance to just hit due to the overlap even if they resolve you incorrectly

your desync while looking forward with t side character models is completely dogshit unless you're using opposite lby (which is a detection vector which leads to ez resolving), and on CT its still dogshit unless you're crouching and standing completely still, which isn't going to happen if you're trying to peek. even if you get a good desync delta while crouching and while on CT the slow speed you're moving at would be an ez body aim

also force baim on peek/delay shot is a thing.

any clips you see with e peeking getting kills and the enemy missing or not shooting is almost 100% of the time due to peekers advantage or aim punch

Reactions: Envoys and Skii1

FlexinOnEm

Banned
completely false

2. you're fake lagging
3. holding e disables desync so your head would be where it was even if you were legit

also, your desync maximum is much lower when you're looking forward, so even if the enemy's cheat still thinks you're anti aiming it has a high chance to just hit due to the overlap even if they resolve you incorrectly

your desync while looking forward with t side character models is completely dogshit unless you're using opposite lby (which is a detection vector which leads to ez resolving), and on CT its still dogshit unless you're crouching.

any clips you see with e peeking getting kills and the enemy missing or not shooting is almost 100% of the time due to peekers advantage or aim punch
legit aa on peek

Reactions: Skii1

rave

legit aa on peek
read my post again pls

even then you're back at where u started since you're desyncing, and you're giving yourself a disadvantage since you're popping your head up and you have a much worse desync delta causing overlap which I already explained in the previous post

Reactions: Skii1

FlexinOnEm

Banned
read my post again pls

even then you're back at where u started since you're desyncing, and you're giving yourself a disadvantage since you're popping your head up and you have a much worse desync delta causing overlap which I already explained in the previous post
i can bareleu read give me a day or so

Reactions: Skii1 and rave

Skii1

completely false

2. you're fake lagging

your desync while looking forward with t side character models is completely dogshit unless you're using opposite lby (which is a detection vector which leads to ez resolving), and on CT its still dogshit unless you're crouching and standing completely still, which isn't going to happen if you're trying to peek. even if you get a good desync delta while crouching and while on CT the slow speed you're moving at would be an ez body aim

holding E, is very usefull in many situations. For example if you are low you can peek because the enemy has a slimmer chance to shoot ur toes. (for if my english is bad lol...)