*SGMT* sigma, maturity, pluto, bladecatcher, threat, pablo, gabei, toby, spiros, ace^, diffro, intro, **OWNED** in stack v stack + 2x2's

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

DarkkLight

Banned
this the first stack y'all finally won?

yeah its the first time i won

yeah its the first time i won
hdf du nn

Reactions: IShadowI

DarkkLight

Banned
i don't talk to a poor nepali nor do I help them. ur just a known loser to me in 1v1/2v2/5v5/30v30
srry, I don't want to give a poor irani too much clout here, but as you know you have lost many 2v2's to me about 30-40. You have lost and rq'd from over 10 1v1s. 5v5s isnt even a question as you don't even have any friends and builled out to NA to EU. You have been backstabbed and used over 3 times by me. So please, quit msging on my threads NN. Srry bub u lost your chance

Last edited:
srry, I don't want to give a poor irani too much clout here, but as you know you have lost many 2v2's to me about 30-40. You have lost and rq'd from over 10 1v1s. 5v5s isnt even a question as you don't even have any friends and builled out to NA to EU. You have been backstabbed and used over 3 times by me. So please, quit msging on my threads NN. Srry bub u lost your chance

ur a tranny. u got backstabbed by me for FUCKING MEDIA thats how poor u are lel. 9-1 on stmarc (ur main map) u got fucking de_stroyed. Poor kid do some pushups for me for 50 cents ahahhahahahahahahahha who is your friend? darius? who is dickriding sigma on skeet forums? AHAHAHHAHAHHAH and u dont even know ur such a dumbass. hes copying every line he says and fanning him hahahahaha

DarkkLight

Banned
ur a tranny. u got backstabbed by me for FUCKING MEDIA thats how poor u are lel. 9-1 on stmarc (ur main map) u got fucking de_stroyed. Poor kid do some pushups for me for 50 cents ahahhahahahahahahahha who is your friend? darius? who is dickriding sigma on skeet forums? AHAHAHHAHAHHAH and u dont even know ur such a dumbass. hes copying every line he says and fanning him hahahahaha
You don't know who indians are, BANNED on the hack you rided and bought 200 figs (sigmas aswell) (ethereal) (devil) (cloudy) (kizaru) (zattachh) (kano), srry bub had to expose you, and your tranny ass saying hi baby to guys. F12 bot, you have no friends. I use to wake up to 10 DM's of you msging me. quit crying you have 0 friends thats why u shifted over to EU cuz NA don't like u.

You don't know who indians are, BANNED on the hack you rided and bought 200 figs (sigmas aswell) (ethereal) (devil) (cloudy) (kizaru) (zattachh) (kano), srry bub had to expose you, and your tranny ass saying hi baby to guys. F12 bot, you have no friends. I use to wake up to 10 DM's of you msging me. quit crying you have 0 friends thats why u shifted over to EU cuz NA don't like u.
im not banned lol? nice iq. i have never even bought 1 fucking config LMFAO devil doesnt even sell cfgs nice iq and who tf is kano and zattachhh lel. ur friends darius is literally backstabbing u on forums u dont even have access too. + u are a known loser to me fucking "racheal" on onetap forums ur acting like a tranny expose coming bub.

edit: not responding to ur dumbass more bcuz u just repeat urself and u get backstabbed on the daily ur only true friend is bot indian who is backstabbing u and edating hippo and solar LOL

DarkkLight

Banned
im not banned lol? nice iq. i have never even bought 1 fucking config LMFAO devil doesnt even sell cfgs nice iq and who tf is kano and zattachhh lel. ur friends darius is literally backstabbing u on forums u dont even have access too. + u are a known loser to me fucking "racheal" on onetap forums ur acting like a tranny expose coming bub

Might have a new video comming soon aswell on your tranny ass, ky$

edit: sitting on toilet aswell, you have no response cuz yk ur friendless and tranny ass edating guys (robban) is enough for you. saying hi baby to other guys is something you do often, don't forget :)

Might have a new video comming soon aswell on your tranny ass, ky$

edit: sitting on toilet aswell, you have no response cuz yk ur friendless and tranny ass edating guys (robban) is enough for you. saying hi baby to other guys is something you do often, don't forget :)
im in none of those screenshots nice proof

exposed by me in 1v1/2v2/5v5. not going to mention that ur a known tranny

u got exposed for being a tranny dumb ape

DarkkLight

Banned
im in none of those screenshots nice proof

exposed by me in 1v1/2v2/5v5. not going to mention that ur a known tranny

u got exposed for being a tranny dumb ape
saying im another user w/o proof, i wish you didnt pay me in 4 subs for my config + hvh lessons. Srry bub had to expose u and your tranny a$$,

your a goodie guy, I will sell you my beta config for 40 - 60 bux for testing. and ofc you will buy it LOL!