Review of OT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hyu

Yeah, I don't dickride cheats so here's my honest review.

Ragebot 6/10: No offense and all but the ragebot was pretty much disappointing. This hack almost never aims for head. I use dynamic multipoint so that might be the issue but it overall just only baims or misses head. When I get around 30-40 kills, my headshot percentage is around 10% which is pretty laughable. Even in situations where the enemy is using sideways AA, this hack just goes straight for the body. The FakeDuck accuracy misses more than a hack that's a year old (OTC) and the doubletap is overall pretty good.

Anti-Aim 9/10: Actually being one of the strong points of the cheat, the AA in onetap isn't bad at all. In fact, I'd say its actually pretty good at the moment. Maybe its because I use a js? Anyways this is pretty self-explanatory and all so that wraps it up for the Anti-Aim part.

Visuals 8/10: Overall pretty simple and perfect except for the fact that there's not a variety of visuals to choose from. Refer to OSIRIS if you want to see the variety of visuals I am talking about.

Misc 10/10: With the JS language now being in OT and all the misc section is pretty customizable. You can add movement features and such if you feel like the ones in the cheat aren't enough.

The Community 4/10: Probably the most disappointing part of onetap. The community is full of arrogant people, a lot of dickriders, and even more underminers. I've had my fair share of underminers from this community such as people calling a JS that they haven't used useless & pasted. The staff team & people with authority fail to lead the community or they have just given up. Quiet sad & depressing in my opinion but other people's opinions could be different.

Summary: Not a perfect hack. (Yep I know its crazy!)

Hopefully, the next few updates actually fix things.

Reactions: mindil and hyppr

Strokes

I can agree with the community part and the aa part, as you can see by my high uid and lack of money i haven't tried it yet but from personal experience and media the aa is really good, ragebot i'm not so sure about thats something you have to experience first by using it and the community is just a garbage dump set on fire.

hyppr

Yeah, I don't dickride cheats so here's my honest review.

Ragebot 6/10: No offense and all but the ragebot was pretty much disappointing. This hack almost never aims for head. I use dynamic multipoint so that might be the issue but it overall just only baims or misses head. When I get around 30-40 kills, my headshot percentage is around 10% which is pretty laughable. Even in situations where the enemy is using sideways AA, this hack just goes straight for the body. The FakeDuck accuracy misses more than a hack that's a year old (OTC) and the doubletap is overall pretty good.

Anti-Aim 9/10: Actually being one of the strong points of the cheat, the AA in onetap isn't bad at all. In fact, I'd say its actually pretty good at the moment. Maybe its because I use a js? Anyways this is pretty self-explanatory and all so that wraps it up for the Anti-Aim part.

Visuals 8/10: Overall pretty simple and perfect except for the fact that there's not a variety of visuals to choose from. Refer to OSIRIS if you want to see the variety of visuals I am talking about.

Misc 10/10: With the JS language now being in OT and all the misc section is pretty customizable. You can add movement features and such if you feel like the ones in the cheat aren't enough.

The Community 4/10: Probably the most disappointing part of onetap. The community is full of arrogant people, a lot of dickriders, and even more underminers. I've had my fair share of underminers from this community such as people calling a JS that they haven't used useless & pasted. The staff team & people with authority fail to lead the community or they have just given up. Quiet sad & depressing in my opinion but other people's opinions could be different.

Summary: Not a perfect hack. (Yep I know its crazy!)

Hopefully, the next few updates actually fix things.
thank you, people who are saying the ragebot is 10/10 are dickriding so hard, its got its issues rn

Reactions: Hyu