Review for onetap after using it for almost an year

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

vxfJR

So I guess just like in every other review let's start with the rage bot. I won't say anything more but it's perfect. It definitely has it's moments where it dumps but it's desync we can't expect to hit every single shot, and it's definitely the best cheat right now since other ones are just not getting updated. Then moving on to the AA it's also really good, you can make a lot of people "dump" and especially if you have good scripts which can make the anti aim even more customizable. Can't say much about the legit bot since I've only tried closet cheating with it twice and it was great. Visuals seem to be lacking a bit for me they definitely could be better/more customizable. Misc has everything you need can't complain much about it. The performance is amazing I don't drop fps with it, I don't crash. There only have been one issue which was connection error and after contacting support I got it fixed in 5 minutes. And the last thing would be the support. The support is amazing, fast response time, they explain everything really well and they are patient.
So here's how I would rate it:

Rage bot - 10
Anti aim - 10
Legit bot - 10
Visuals - 7
Misc - 10
Performance - 10
Support - 10

joe3540

um i know that this is an opinion but the ragebot needs some fixings such as the prediction, resolver and min dmg

iixyes

um i know that this is an opinion but the ragebot needs some fixings such as the prediction, resolver and min dmg
Nice, You expect it to always hit for what your min dmg is

Code:
thats called spread. you fire the bullet at a spot that would do 101 damage but due to random spread the bullet might hit a diffrent spot and thats not Gonna hit/ do 101 damage

Justikk

and stop using early autostop
idk what the fuck u saying, what it has to do with low hitchance, by I was crouching at stairs, and a guy was in palace, I tried to make him baimable, but it was shooting head with 1 min dmg

CometZ

idk what the fuck u saying, what it has to do with low hitchance, by I was crouching at stairs, and a guy was in palace, I tried to make him baimable, but it was shooting head with 1 min dmg
use logic and understand a cheat then u know the answer

Kkkaaa1123

The ragebot should be 8/10,cus idk if just me or what it sometimes shot too earlier the person havent peek yet it alrd fire. That make me feel stupid sometime