Review after recent updates

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

stepinprod

(For those who will write uid or cfg issue - im not 2019, and onetap isnt the only cheat that I'm using)

After recent updates:
-autowall (mostly with scout) is trash, especially on maps like cobblestone or inferno, it can miss 5 times in a row with safe point and force accuracy toggled (opponent is not even anti-bruteforcing)
-if u use revolver, 70% of your shots will propably miss, you have to be lucky ass to kill someone with it
-feels like resolver is much better, but its more bipolar than it used to be

Cant say much about exploits, I feel like doubletap is a bit faster and more constant

I guess this is my last month with this cheat, I'll be waiting for improvements, for now I cant rely on this cheat while playing hvh. I know they working on this cheat hard and i respect that.

Peace.

stepinprod

whiny kid who cant hvh issue 70% miss lmfao what are u saying stupid hurensohn

have a read, then call me hurensohn stupid fanboy

what a toxic community

skies

Early adopter
have a read, then call me hurensohn stupid fanboy

what a toxic community
"fanboy"

There's a thing called a config, maybe make a good one before posting? I don't even use scout very often, but I miss only 5-10% of my shots. The resolver is much better than earlier updates. Also, stop being a pussy, if you don't like a toxic community, you shouldn't have started hvhing.

Autron

you have to be doing something wrong m8. V3 is at its best state RN and im going constant 30 to 40 or even more kills

^with autosniper. with scout im getting 20 to 30 kills most of the time. but its a lot of baim :(

but i agree that scout is kinda ass because im still missing often even after all these resolver updates/improvements.....