Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

princetawu

Banned
Short review of a 1 month user

So, my review will be done through the topic division (which makes it much more organized and makes my opinion regarding the cheat be much more used instead of just coming here and saying "cheat * grade * / 10", so let's start!

Legitbot
- 10/10

Honestly, I find it very customizable and it works very well (I'm not a very good person to evaluate the Legit part of this Cheat, since I almost never play MM)

Ragebot - 8/10

Here is the part where the cheat stands out a lot, and I'm going to break that down into a few topics as well:

Resolver - 9/10

It's good but sometimes misses (it's not a problem, as no cheat is perfect)

Doubletap - 7/10

It’s not very good, it’s dependent on community Scripts (Like Salvatore’s)

AutoStop - 10/10

I love them due to their customization (even because on awp I should use about 4 different autostops), and in general it works well.

In general, compared to other cheats today, whether private or not, it looks good.

Anti-Aim - 9/10

I'm pretty bad at setting up AA, so I prefer to leave that space free and just say it's good.

Visuals - 10/10

They are really amazing, what I liked the most were the chams (specifically the Glow) and the rain / snow

Misc - 10/10

I don't have much to comment on, it's a normal Misc tab

JavaScripts - 10/10

The scripts made are good and really useful, in addition to the API which is very good.

Community - 9/10

Stop saying 'uid issue' or 'cfg issue' for problems that really have to do with the cheat and not with his config, it's not funny and it goes a long way from that, because no one is posting cheat problems to get a joke, and yes to receive support

Overall - 9/10

It's good, but there are things to improve (and taking advantage of that speech, I'll leave some things that can be improved and added down here)

Things to improve:

- AutoStrafer
- Increase fake-duck accuracy
- Excessive crashes
- Knifebot
- Zeusbot (Misses shots in the person's side and sometimes hits 70)

Things to add:

- Enemy Grenade Prediction (like the cheat that starts with g and ends with sense, you know)
- Things that had in the previous versions that were legal functions, as in v2 where you could customize the menu (rainbow menu >> *)
- Basic things you should have in the cheat (this is just my opinion) like Damage Override (I know JS can do this, and there are some who do, but in my view this should be something standard of the cheat, and not something that you have to download a script to have, since it is an extremely basic function and that every cheat has)

Overall, I do recommend buying the cheat, it is the best public cheat and one of the best cheats in general.

Configuration

Autosniper

Low minimum damage, between 15 - 25, autostop force accuracy and early, hitboxes all, multipoints all but legs and feet and 70% hitchance

AWP

HP + 1, all hitboxes except pelvis legs and feet (multipoint is the same), autostop early center only and force accuracy, HC 80%

Scout

80 min dmg, all hitboxes up to legs, multipoint head lower chest and stomach, hitchance 80, autostop force accuracy

Heavy Pistol

45 min dmg, hitboxes up to legs, multipoints all but chest legs and feet, hitchance 60 and autostop early and force accuracy

Pistol

15 min dmg, 45 hitchance, autostop early and force accuracy, hitboxes all up to legs, multipoint all except upper chest legs and feet

Recommended

DT Script and Force Head / Baim

Tip: However, pointscale has no priority in such a hitbox, but how far from the center of the body he will shoot (For example, if your pointscale is 100 he will shoot at the tip of the hitbox, and if it is 1 he will shoot in the center of the hitbox), so using anything between 40-80 would be really good (or if you're lazy, use dynamic)

If you want an in-depth explanation of the Pointscale, see the Haunter post

Well, that's it, this review was almost 4200 characters long, it took me an hour to do it, and it's nothing less than another review by someone who acquired Onetap and was not disappointed, I'll see you next month (because already renewed the sub hehe), bye!

(remember, thats review is full of my opinion and experience with the cheat)

rage bot 8/10 and resolver 9/10? are you mulitplying these numbers by two? because it should be. ragebot 4/10 resolver 5/10 Anti Aim 4/10