resolver on point

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Corrupt33

same, i'm surprised you hit head though I never do with scout.
Onetap is more of a baim DT auto cheat, although most the time with baim DT auto it misses sometimes within a year you might get lucky and get a 3k.

L4wless174

Early adopter
same, i'm surprised you hit head though I never do with scout.
Onetap is more of a baim DT auto cheat, although most the time with baim DT auto it misses sometimes within a year you might get lucky and get a 3k.
just be higher than enemy=ez hs if good cfg

L4wless174

Early adopter
I have a feeling you don't hvh you buy a sub just to scour the fourms and comment istg every time I comment you reply
i do play hvh
i don't really care abt msgs since I got well-known I'm just boosting it incase some threads gets deleted

L4wless174

Early adopter
+ If im higher than enemy and I dump them with my awp on +3 min dmg 73 hc I think its less of a cfg issue (I dump body with awp most the time if not dump I don't shoot)
increase hc then, 73 too low for awp just sayin

heroTv1

Early adopter
Working fine for me, i miss here and there and dump on some people but, it's 2021 and most cheats are on par with each other.

JoshTheDuck

73 is way too low for awp and scout baha
I rarely miss head or body with scout and I play with 68 hc, people forget that ping, lag compensation, and all these other things factor into HVH, not just a good config you put together in a bot match. Moral of the story, adjust settings based on ping.