quick ot feedback

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

opemus

Hello OT Community,
so I last tried this cheat back in 2019 for v1/v2 then left hvh for a bit (couldn't be asked to find my original account), and now I have got subs for 4W/3vo (idk if I can mention the names so u figure it out what I am talking about) atm and I can say in terms of everything ot is on top atm, resolver isn't as bad as what I saw on vids when v3 came out, I feel like ot's resolver is more aggressive which tends to miss more on the 1st shot, however I can also say thats great for getting clips at times that arent just baim dt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , the optimization on this cheat is amazing as I can actually get 300-400fps easily unlike the other 2 cheats where I can get as low as 60 (3vo) on 5v5s, however the one thing I hate about this cheat is 3 things on the menu which are the following:

-top bar
ohPTCvhWTyu37fRWloNSLA.png

(this might look better idk man u tell me)
LKZPeVdpTwuvrThQvkEK1A.png

-when opening the menu it will always open at the centre and not where I moved it to last

-menu animations make the menu feel sluggish, maybe adding an option to disable them on misc might be good because it literally feels slow switching tabs fast and changing settings fast

-also what's up with the desync amount slider not being in the cheat anymore ?

If you think there is anything wrong in what I said feel free to post below :D

Reactions: 249srcf