Proof that ot can be good at low fps

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Instead of buying a onetap sub you should quit cheating and buy better pc specs. If you can hardly run an 8 year old game that was by no means technologically groundbreaking on release, then your pc is probably in need of an upgrade.

bryce1416

Instead of buying a onetap sub you should quit cheating and buy better pc specs. If you can hardly run an 8 year old game that was by no means technologically groundbreaking on release, then your pc is probably in need of an upgrade.
Its not CSGO itself. My PC can run CSGO with no cheat injected on any server with any amount of people on any map at 200+ fps but as soon as I hvh in a 5v5 or above I drop frames hard depending on where I am and where the enemies are. And yes, Im building a new pc soon but my specs arent that bad. I could hvh back in early 2018 with no noticeable fps drop on the same specs. Now, I drop to 9 fps frequently in big servers. Guess this guy just needs an upgrade like me :)

trickykaden

Its not CSGO itself. My PC can run CSGO with no cheat injected on any server with any amount of people on any map at 200+ fps but as soon as I hvh in a 5v5 or above I drop frames hard depending on where I am and where the enemies are. And yes, Im building a new pc soon but my specs arent that bad. I could hvh back in early 2018 with no noticeable fps drop on the same specs. Now, I drop to 9 fps frequently in big servers. Guess this guy just needs an upgrade like me :)
Try turning down some visual settings. There are some fps boosting options built into the cheat that could help. There's also an fps booster in the scripting section that may give you a higher fps since it forces multithreaded rendering on textures.

voltic

i have never bought an ot sub tho lmfao all of my subs have been gifted to me i just dont think its worth buying with my current specs

bryce1416

Try turning down some visual settings. There are some fps boosting options built into the cheat that could help. There's also an fps booster in the scripting section that may give you a higher fps since it forces multithreaded rendering on textures.
Everything you just said I've tried besides an FPS boost script I'll give that a try thanks :)