presale question i guess

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan12

Banned
did the staff finally realize that nade warning is a thing or isnt it in the cheat yet

AMV0z7f.png

uwunoobie

watch them steal skeets one like nemesis did rofl, idk why onetap users love stealing skeet visual shit and put in in js rofl

Something

watch them steal skeets one like nemesis did rofl, idk why onetap users love stealing skeet visual shit and put in in js rofl
actually the one from gamesense is perfect so no need to invent something new that would be most likely worse
also is it now even possible to do nade warning in js

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
did the staff finally realize that nade warning is a thing or isnt it in the cheat yet
it has been done and in alpha for very long time (probably 3 months now) but we just can't decide of cool design that is not "pasted" or stolen from other providers. we're trying to come up with visually pleasing design for this feature so that it doesnt have to be re-worked as soon as it's released...

so yea, it's done already and its just matter of time when devs come up with something that looks cool enough and isn't copied note that it was also set on side and probably forgotten at this point due to not being something of high priority

Something

it has been done and in alpha for very long time (probably 3 months now) but we just can't decide of cool design that is not "pasted" or stolen from other providers. we're trying to come up with visually pleasing design for this feature so that it doesnt have to be re-worked as soon as it's released...

so yea, it's done already and its just matter of time when devs come up with something that looks cool enough and isn't copied note that it was also set on side and probably forgotten at this point due to not being something of high priority
if you guys cant make a new design for 3 months then i honestly dont see a point of hiding this feature from the users just because of visual approach that can be always changed, i mean yes you might want to have unique style but i think that the functionality of the cheat is a little bit more important than creating a new design for everything (im not saying it is a bad thing but you know, 3 months for one feature design?), release it with visuals that have been already used or with variant of it, nobody will die because of that

I think most of the community would like a 1:1 copy from another software provider rather than waiting for it so long, it's such a great feature and it is still missing. I would say this should really be prioritized

Reactions: Something

Something

I think most of the community would like a 1:1 copy from another software provider rather than waiting for it so long, it's such a great feature and it is still missing. I would say this should really be prioritized
i agree its one of the most important visual features nowadays that every provider already added and onetap should push it as soon as possible instead of trying to make new design for months lmao

authentication

Early adopter
wah wah wah, please shut up and don't contest staff's word, you aren't alpha nor staff you don't decide what to push and what to not push

• Haha
Reactions: Something

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
i agree its one of the most important visual features nowadays that every provider already added and onetap should push it as soon as possible instead of trying to make new design for months lmao
Unfortunately, you two & I don't get to pick what's priority and what's not.
I'm gonna lock the thread as I gave an answer on your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.