Pity but true.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

S3BB3L

I am letting my sub leak. Thank god I only got one month. No updates. The hack is more missing than working. I could use a Legit Hack. Sorry but support also says that it's up to you. Sad for the €20,-. Anyway, it was a lesson.

LilUziBert

LMAOOOO imagine crying about onetap, its the best public cheat out there right now. learn how to cfg learn how not to shit your pants after you miss 2 shots die to spread. this is the easiest cheat to config! and you seem to still not be able to gather the concept of not all cheats are perfect. every cheat will dump (especially aimware and rifk and evo) stop complaining and change your seeting 60 hitchance doesnt work go lower doesnt work go highrt still missing? then prefer body and use a dt script invert on peek and you will easily drop a 20 bomb every game.

Reactions: Tren25

Tren25

I am letting my sub leak. Thank god I only got one month. No updates. The hack is more missing than working. I could use a Legit Hack. Sorry but support also says that it's up to you. Sad for the €20,-. Anyway, it was a lesson.
the reason that there are no updates is because they're working on something big (very likely v4). If you look at past updates you'll see that onetap is very consistent with their updates

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
cheat is still performing very well for me, and would rather wait for the big update than get a small one now.