PayPal?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

teez

Early adopter
paypal is currently not usable as a payment option and i dont know if it will come back but you can use a reseller like @KateAwpton or @Mar1k to buy a sub with paypal

KateAwpton

Banned
Paypal is doing waves. they are banning everyone for no reason, i even claimed and showed 'proof' that i was selling online art which isnt against tos at all, everything was right entirely... just scammers, they make interest (money) off exploiting accounts, had a new account for a week, first 4 days it worked just fine, then i had like $500 in the acct and tried to withdraw and got an error. they told me to wait 72 hours then withdraw, "its a security glitch, just wait it out." At like 68 hours my account got perm limited with almost $2k in it. They continue to make money off that money and I dont get it for 6 months. Company is a huge fucking scam, they make more off limited accounts than regular users. its bullshit, we need a new payment processor lol

KateAwpton

Banned
No current international payment processors are available for high risk payments except highly secure ones (coinbase.com, stripe) both which the site uses, I’m here to provide y’all non high risk payment processors (PayPal, psc, etc) but they increased security recently especially PayPal. Just so u know why nobody can accept PayPal atm, read the link I posted (screw-PayPal.com). Worst company I’ve ever dealt with.