Payment

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickrekek

He is verified with onetap. I would trust him and what ever he has to do. Never used him but is probably the most legit reseller here

Reactions: Mar1k

llamav2

Banned
We have one Paypal price, if you pay $ 0.50 will it be a problem for you?

you get the best service and the best support.
I don't use your service, but my friend told me he was going to use you and you tried to charge him 27$ for a sub. So I told him to go with signal as he is cheaper. End of

Mar1k

Early adopter
I don't use your service, but my friend told me he was going to use you and you tried to charge him 27$ for a sub. So I told him to go with signal as he is cheaper. End of
well, I want to explain this situation

1. This is price signal: http://prntscr.com/tzmvz2 ( 24 euro ). He have EUR Paypal account so he can easy accept euro and windraw to bank. It accepts money in USD and converts it to EUR.

2. My Paypal was registered in USD. I can accept money and withdraw to the bank and then buy Bitcoin and pay to the coder in USD. It's easy and very fast for me.
24 euro = 28.40 USD ( Proof: http://prntscr.com/tzmxs2 )

So where is overpay? You are a child and you do not understand what you are writing about. But I showed you all the information. Good luck!

llamav2

Banned
well, I want to explain this situation

1. This is price signal: http://prntscr.com/tzmvz2 ( 24 euro ). He have EUR Paypal account so he can easy accept euro and windraw to bank. It accepts money in USD and converts it to EUR.

2. My Paypal was registered in USD. I can accept money and withdraw to the bank and then buy Bitcoin and pay to the coder in USD. It's easy and very fast for me.
24 euro = 28.40 USD ( Proof: http://prntscr.com/tzmxs2 )

So where is overpay? You are a child and you do not understand what you are writing about. But I showed you all the information. Good luck!
I’m hardly a child and I don’t really care about how you make your money. Signal is cheaper and that’s why my friend went with him and I advised this person to go with him. Also that’s shows how good your “customer service” is if you insult people who don’t want to use your service.

Mar1k

Early adopter
I’m hardly a child and I don’t really care about how you make your money. Signal is cheaper and that’s why my friend went with him and I advised this person to go with him. Also that’s shows how good your “customer service” is if you insult people who don’t want to use your service.
You deserve to be like this. You do not understand what you are writing about. Prices for all sellers are the same, if "signal" is $ 0.50 cheaper, go to him and buy from him. Just please don't write to me with fakes tomorrow and don't ask for help with the purchase :)

llamav2

Banned
You deserve to be like this. You do not understand what you are writing about. Prices for all sellers are the same, if "signal" is $ 0.50 cheaper, go to him and buy from him. Just please don't write to me with fakes tomorrow and don't ask for help with the purchase :)
What? I can’t understand what you are saying. I said I don’t use your service and I advise people if they want to pay with PayPal to use signal as he is cheaper. Even if what your saying is true it doesn’t matter for buyers as there not trying to make money they’re trying to get a sub at the lowest cost possible so it would make more sense to use signal. Also please stop replying to me as there appears to be communication difficulties.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I would suggest using signal bro that mar1k guy is greedy and he takes ages to get back to you. Have fun using onetap!
@Mar1k isnt being greedy at all, I hope you understand how money transfer, fees, and all of this go into play. Geographical location also is a factor. Depending on these circumstances, the amount of money per reseller can be different. Mar1k was calmly trying to explain how his system works to better support his reselling ideology and to try and explain to you why you are wrong. For some people, signal might actually be more expensive and mar1k could be cheaper. it is a lot of if's here.

Reactions: Mar1k

hvhpickle

@Mar1k isnt being greedy at all, I hope you understand how money transfer, fees, and all of this go into play. Geographical location also is a factor. Depending on these circumstances, the amount of money per reseller can be different. Mar1k was calmly trying to explain how his system works to better support his reselling ideology and to try and explain to you why you are wrong. For some people, signal might actually be more expensive and mar1k could be cheaper. it is a lot of if's here.
From how I see it he is trying to make money off people just wanting to use the cheat money shouldn’t go to him it should go to the cheat makers not some random like him he shouldn’t make any money at all just because people want to use the cheat. It’s sheer greed and really annoys me people like him

Mar1k

Early adopter
Thanks for explaining. Thank you for writing in a language that everyone can understand.

My google, very bad 😄

Reactions: Shifto

Mar1k

Early adopter
From how I see it he is trying to make money off people just wanting to use the cheat money shouldn’t go to him it should go to the cheat makers not some random like him he shouldn’t make any money at all just because people want to use the cheat. It’s sheer greed and really annoys me people like him
You're completely wrong. You do not understand what you are writing about. I would write a lot about you, but my English doesn't allow me. let it be so and let it be greedy;)

hvhpickle

You're completely wrong. You do not understand what you are writing about. I would write a lot about you, but my English doesn't allow me. let it be so and let it be greedy;)
You people really get on my nerves. This is the main reason I don’t speak to people who aren’t from the United kingdom or America or can’t speak fluent English. Your wanting to make money off someone who just wants to use the cheat. And I could say a lot about you but I would get instantly banned off the forum. So count yourself lucky. You should charge the exact price of a onetap sub not try to make extra money off of it. Sheer greed. Really annoys me. Like I say I could say so much about you but I’ll refrain. Absolute greed but I guess there’s just scum in the world.

hvhpickle

And I’m not wrong. The day I’m proven wrong from someone from ukraine whilst I’m in a non 3rd world country is the day I’m dead.

Mar1k

Early adopter
You people really get on my nerves. This is the main reason I don’t speak to people who aren’t from the United kingdom or America or can’t speak fluent English. Your wanting to make money off someone who just wants to use the cheat. And I could say a lot about you but I would get instantly banned off the forum. So count yourself lucky. You should charge the exact price of a onetap sub not try to make extra money off of it. Sheer greed. Really annoys me. Like I say I could say so much about you but I’ll refrain. Absolute greed but I guess there’s just scum in the world.
You are just a fool, you are and always will be. Your brain and mind cannot be changed.
If you worked like me, you would say differently. But you will never be like me, what I do and what payment systems I work with.

You will be that person who will cry, who will be constantly unhappy. Maybe your life is like that and that's why you show such a negative attitude towards other participants.

I wish you good luck and more intelligence.

You should charge the exact price of a onetap sub

The Paypal price has always been the same and this price is set for all Onetap resellers. I wrote about this above.
Read it: https://www.onetap.com/threads/payment.28031/post-231592

Last edited:

hvhpickle

You are just a fool, you are and always will be. Your brain and mind cannot be changed.
If you worked like me, you would say differently. But you will never be like me, what I do and what payment systems I work with.

You will be that person who will cry, who will be constantly unhappy. Maybe your life is like that and that's why you show such a negative attitude towards other participants.

I wish you good luck and more intelligence.
I make more than the average 9-5 job as I work on oil rigs and I don’t have to pay tax as I’m out of the country most of the time, I’m voicing my opinion as scum like you shouldn’t exist. Charging extortionate prices and wanting to make money off something that you didn’t not make, the developers did. And I don’t need more intelligence as your from a 3rd world country and you can’t even speak fluent english language mate. Scum of the earth. Hope more people use signal instead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.