Payment

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

hvhpickle

And “cry” ? In my country you don’t sit behind a screen you say it to my face. If you want to come to the UK we can sort it out and see if you talk so much shit then or if you keep your cheeky mouth shut since you would get hurt

hvhpickle

Haha funny how you rage dm me and start being racist, took a screenshot aswell mad kid. God I wish you would stop hiding behind a screen and come to the uk

Mar1k

Early adopter
Haha funny how you rage dm me and start being racist, took a screenshot aswell mad kid. God I wish you would stop hiding behind a screen and come to the uk
I wrote to you, to explain the whole situation and that the prices we have with signal are the same. I gave you confirmation again, so as not to write here and not litter the forum.

If you are not satisfied with my price, then you should write signal that it is bad too and that its price does not suit you either. We had the same price with him and always will be.

You wrote that you are boxing, now I understand what is wrong with your head and why you are like that ...

hvhpickle

I wrote to you, to explain the whole situation and that the prices we have with signal are the same. I gave you confirmation again, so as not to write here and not litter the forum.

If you are not satisfied with my price, then you should write signal that it is bad too and that its price does not suit you either. We had the same price with him and always will be.

You wrote that you are boxing, now I understand what is wrong with your head and why you are like that ...
I don’t use your service, even if you were cheaper than the actual credit card price I wouldn’t give my money to a 3rd world racist mad person. I do boxing to keep fit and so if I meet people like you in real life I can teach you a good lesson

Mar1k

Early adopter
I don’t use your service, even if you were cheaper than the actual credit card price I wouldn’t give my money to a 3rd world racist mad person. I do boxing to keep fit and so if I meet people like you in real life I can teach you a good lesson

You funny guy, you say that I take more than signal, and now you say that I take less and that you will not buy. You are a very strange user. anyway My task was to explain my work to you. I wish you good luck with your boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.