parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

BattlEyeTM

well overall the cheat is very nice, clean, and p. but it has it's own set of issues. for example the resolver can be bipolar at some strange circumstances. exploits are weird ( I mean not very handy-dandy ) . and aa is decent . but keep up the good work. hope to see these problems are resolved in the near future. peace

aznee420

HVH/general:
the things i like the most about onetap is the fact that it is simply superior for hvh. resolver and AA is magnificent, built in manual AA is amazing compared to AW(only other decent hack ive used), also the chams are amazing, and i do love my asiimov mag7, it looks beautiful(pro tip xD). another noteworthy thing to mention is that onetap doesnt really drop my framerate too much, same does NOT aply for AW, which demolishes my frames.
however there are parts of AW i prefer over OT, primarily that is the UI, both GUI, CMDline and .LUA support. in AW configuring weapons are much easier i find, having all weapons available within one click. the dropdown menu is just impractical, especially when u have to scroll. also the commandline enables such things as changing from desync to jitter on a key, or decreasing hitchance on a given key. simply put it is more customizable. when it comes to supporting scripts that is yet another way for the community, and user to again, customize. i enjoy writing luas for AW, and take great pride in the lua community. adding cmds, scripts and reducing number of dropdown menus, and onetap would be my dream cheat. however having colors next to what they apply to is genious compared to having to search in AW's list

Legit:
also it is worth noting there are differences in the legitbot. firstly onetaps triggerbot is more consistent for me, and i love the console-like "aim assist", but the aimbot? not so sure, onetap is good at low-fov corrections, meaning it can improve good aim, aimware on the other hand is far better at higher fov, more smooth aim, with functions like the first shot delay and curve. aimware is simply easier for me to improve aim significantly. in an ideal world tho i would maybe like a combination, having OT "assist" and aimbot when my crosshair is allready close, but aimware if my crosshair is more than 1.3FOV away, because at further FOVs i find onetap to look quite a bit less legit.
(legitbot isnt really the reason you get a good, expensive cheat, so better ragebot is more important)

Loader:
I prefer AW loader, for a few reasons:
-closes steam if it is open instead of saying reee i cant(xD)
-has changelog built in, so if there has been an update(rare lol) you can see what has changed without going on the forum(i dont very often visit it)
-it looks more professional in my opinion(i think the OT loader looks kinda rushed tbh)
-it is quite a lot faster for me(1/5th the time aprox)
all these last points are of less importance of course

i do realize this may be more than you asked for, but i wanted to do this properly:)
(love the intro to the vid btw, its breathtaking xD)

I forgot to mention at first, but there is a huge difference in staff.. staff here seems way more active, and service-minded, while AW-staff is angry that you dare annoy them by posting to forum...but thats not the cheat itself, it is just how, and by who it is run:)

P.S: onetap gets updated... obviously quite sweet lol

devvay

Dislike : Slow injection times, Legitbot (not the best
Like : The rage bot is p if you know how to config skeet who

zynest

i really like the visuals and the fact that the anti aim is easy to configure. i don't like the time it takes to inject.

snow

Early adopter
I really enjoy the visuals on the cheat, and the ragebot is the best there is at the moment, but i dislike how long it takes to inject sometimes

zzaaaamee

i like ot's visual and resolver the aa is good
what i dont like is the jitter aa why it's always 90 degrees jitter

skel

Well, it's my the first paid cheat, so I like it very much. The only thing that seems hard and unlikable for me — some places in conf menu, like, I still can't find tutorial how to configure fakelag and etc.
Happy birthday in advance!!!

ALK4P0N3

I like that I find it quite simple to configure, but what still continues to disgust me is that it can't resolve fakeduck sometimes or always.

phr33z

I don’t like the amount of antiaim options; the last time I had a sub was in July and there was only 3 so yeah. And on jah no model changer

wqsi

Legitbot is abit bad, smooth on but still lock on head so obviously, Menu and visual are great tho

xen

The hack is always constantly improving and there are no pauses saying the hack is perfect nothing is needed.

blixeen

Happy birthday owo

I love the visuals in OT. nothing really I dislike, since I haven't played with it yet but from looking at it, maybe the injection time could use some work.

sofre

Banned
Best thing in onetap is obviously the visuals and staff. They're responding very fast and they're helpful. (not like some other cheats staff..) and what i dislike, hmm i think that it may be bugging clantag cuz when im loading config with a changed clantag and joining a server it's showing normal onetap.su one.

Status
Not open for further replies.