OT V4 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KitKatTat

RageBot 8/10: It performs very good with a good cfg I usually go P in all the servers I play on the only complaint about this is that the DT prediction is not the best I often use a js to help me and it works but other then that everything is fine.

Resolver 8/10: Resolver is just fine I mean sometimes I dump head with auto but its cause of my ping or they're just in a stupid spot. Scouting with this cheat is fine I usually resolve on the second or third shot. Note* you should have 1-15 ping otherwise it will not be as good.

Anti-Aim 7/10: You can use the normal AA and do good with it but I don't particularly like it. Its not good in my opinion people resolve pretty easy but you don't have to use a JS, if you just use OTs normal aa it will be just fine.

Zeus/Knife Bot 6/10: I'm being harsh on this one just because its not the best sometimes when I get into Zeus range it doesn't shoot and the knife bot is just... bad(this one doesn't really matter though, so you can update if you want I wont really care this is just for other people that care about this part of the cheat.

Legit 7/10: All basic features no complaints here don't really play MM so think what you want of this rating.

Visuals 7/10: Very Easy to cfg pretty clean visuals a lot of customization just fix your dormant glitching out jesus people disappear from 10 meters away so other words just very close.

Misc 10/10: I like the misc especially the slide features its very basic but easy to cfg like the rest of this cheat.

Support N/A: Doesn't apply to me never had to use it all issues fixed on their own other then HWID Reset.

Conclusion 8/10: I see room for improvement but you can go P with this cheat anytime you want really just have good WIFI and a good cfg that's all you need. I do recommend getting some scripts though it will really help you out if you're not that good.

Last edited: