OT Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Loafy

Cheats been a mess lately, and honestly, skeet's outdated resolver along with AW's new update is just fucking this cheat over more than it already did itself. Figured a review might help the newfags who are looking for a cheat. Sorry to everyone that thinks having 75HC forcing body is perfect..

-Legit Bot: 8
Nothings really lacking. Works fine with some extra options here and there for recoil and FOV which is neat. Perfect for its intention.

-Rage Bot: 6.5
Honestly, the rage bot has been buggin me for a while, especially after they changed their menu and rendered past configs usless. However, updates dont always bring upgrades. The resolver is ok, but you might wanna check out OTC static, its deadly. And yes, I have to specify. No, it's not a config issue. I've even bought a few to test. There's no config issue, no player issue in my case and no brain issue. Every one of these cfg's dump just as much as the other. The only difference is that most of these configs have certain playstyles and situations to go off from. Whats most noticeable from this conclusion is the amount of bad hitboxes there are for this cheat. Statistically, the most dumped hitboxes are Feet, Upper chest, Lower chest, and Head in that order. This goes mainly for the auto but it's insane how downhill the care for this meta dt device became so shit overtime with this cheat. For the AWP, let's not talk about the spread dumper. Everything else, including the Scout, Heavy pistols and Pistols are amazing right now but pretty much the only thing functioning perfectly.

one more thing,
haha resolver go "[onetap] missed shot due to spread"

-Anti Aim: 3 | EDIT: 5
Lacks many customizable features other cheats do, relies on community AA scripts that still get insta resolved. If you wanna get real specific with your AA, you better know how to write in JS because you won't be going anywhere. Shit for what this section offers by itself.

EDIT:
Many people complained why this was so low and I guess I overestimated how bad this problem is. It's still meh, but the aa does its job sometimes. It functions and that's it. Also changed due to direct comparison from cheat to cheat for more accurate numbers as well, it could way be worse.

-Visuals: 7
Visuals are iffy. They look really nice, I'll give it that, but I can't see other people sometimes when they can see me, almost like its either cheat or server issue.

-Misc: N/A
No rating needed. Literally just your usual extras like bhop, auto strafe, clan tag, performance, skin changer, etc. All works.

Conclusion:
Cheat could honesty be better, but looks like it won't be for a while since nobody cares and all anyone does now is dt baim stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: maciorda

osku

"along with AW's new update is just fucking this cheat over more" haha yeah sure tried out the aw new update and i still keep on missing every shot because it keeps trying to backtrack but just misses and then i have to inject onetap and boom i win the match

Kachigga

[onetap] missed shot due to spread[onetap] missed shot due to spread[onetap] missed shot due to spread[onetap] missed shot due to spread[onetap] missed shot due to spread[onetap] missed shot due to spread

hatsuhaze

Loafy please say youre joking with the aa, if onetaps antiaim is only a 3/10 then what about aimwares antiaim? Aimware gets resolved by otc, doesnt matter if yoiu use jitter or not because the fucking cheat sucks dick. AW still cant beat onetap you retard.

Cheats been a mess lately, and honestly, skeet's outdated resolver along with AW's new update is just fucking this cheat over more than it already did itself. Figured a review might help the newfags who are looking for a cheat. Sorry to everyone that thinks having 75HC forcing body is perfect..

-Legit Bot: 8
Nothings really lacking. Works fine with some extra options here and there for recoil and FOV which is neat. Perfect for its intention.

-Rage Bot: 6.5
Honestly, the rage bot has been buggin me for a while, especially after they changed their menu and rendered past configs usless. However, updates dont always bring upgrades. The resolver is ok, but you might wanna check out OTC static, its deadly. And yes, I have to specify. No, it's not a config issue. I've even bought a few to test. There's no config issue, no player issue in my case and no brain issue. Every one of these cfg's dump just as much as the other. The only difference is that most of these configs have certain playstyles and situations to go off from. Whats most noticeable from this conclusion is the amount of bad hitboxes there are for this cheat. Statistically, the most dumped hitboxes are Feet, Upper chest, Lower chest, and Head in that order. This goes mainly for the auto but it's insane how downhill the care for this meta dt device became so shit overtime with this cheat. For the AWP, let's not talk about the spread dumper. Everything else, including the Scout, Heavy pistols and Pistols are amazing right now but pretty much the only thing functioning perfectly.

one more thing,
haha resolver go "[onetap] missed shot due to spread"

-Anti Aim: 3
Lacks many customizable features other cheats do, relies on community AA scripts that still get insta resolved. If you wanna get real specific with your AA, you better know how to write in JS because you won't be going anywhere. Shit for what this section offers by itself.

-Visuals: 7
Visuals are iffy. They look really nice, I'll give it that, but I can't see other people sometimes when they can see me, almost like its either cheat or server issue.

-Misc: N/A
No rating needed. Literally just your usual extras like bhop, auto strafe, clan tag, performance, skin changer, etc. All works.

Conclusion:
Cheat could honesty be better, but looks like it won't be for a while since nobody cares and all anyone does now is dt baim stomach.

Anti Aim rating is incorrect, everything what you need is there. All depends on your knowledge of how to set it up. Rage Bot, it does miss a couple of times but it does hit. If you are thinking that Onetap is worse than Aimware because they added a lot more useless lines of changelogs in their update, you are wrong. Aimware has a lot of issues, not only with the cheat performance. Onetap is really the best public cheat and always was. If you know how to config the cheat and what scripts to use, you can go godly with it. "the most dumped hitboxes", there is no dumping. Sometimes there is just a mis-prediction, or you are trying to shoot through something that won't hit. AWP is really fine, show us your AWP config and I'll take a look and tell you if there is anything wrong.

Haunter

Subscriber
its how source handles clients not a cheat issue

especially after they changed their menu and rendered past configs usless.
you mean v3 which was a large update? you wouldnt even want to use the same cfg, even if you wanted to you can just use the same settings

idk what you want more cheats just bruteforce your AA barely matters especially with the meta most times

This goes mainly for the auto but it's insane how downhill the care for this meta dt device became so shit overtime with this cheat
lmao did you play mid 2019 with v2 the cheat dumped jitter on edge so hard you would literally magdump every bullet in your gun, Cheat also missed legs a shit ton like you say here as well as a generally worse resolver but its still bruteforce so ofc it hits sometimes

heiserino

You bought a few to test?

Congratulations, you wasted your money.
No config is going to help if your playstyle is utter garbage, which, considering the knowledge you showed in this post, is dogshit.

Your knowledge of how things actually work can be summed up in this sentence.
They look really nice, I'll give it that, but I can't see other people sometimes when they can see me, almost like its either cheat or server issue.

Loafy

its how source handles clients not a cheat issue

you mean v3 which was a large update? you wouldnt even want to use the same cfg, even if you wanted to you can just use the same settings

idk what you want more cheats just bruteforce your AA barely matters especially with the meta most times

lmao did you play mid 2019 with v2 the cheat dumped jitter on edge so hard you would literally magdump every bullet in your gun, Cheat also missed legs a shit ton like you say here as well as a generally worse resolver but its still bruteforce so ofc it hits sometimes

1. Im aware esp rendering is restricted by the game, take some sarcasm.

2. Im stating the fact that otv3 was better before that update, dont know why it was praised.

3. I would use an anti bruteforce js but all those js's spam console logs and barely work how they should.

4. Lol at the end of 2019 otv3 literally had no issues, easy 50 bomb cheat. However, now, otc is threatening to this cheat thats compared to be "premium" against its outdated little brother. Oh, and otc's dt, fake duck and bruteforce is just better, on paper and reality.

If you dont know any numbers from valid balanced testing, I suggest maybe taking 2 hours to see this cheat PLAIN against others. It really shows how much people need js's just to live neutral.

Haunter

Subscriber
1. Im aware esp rendering is restricted by the game, take some sarcasm.
what lol

2. Im stating the fact that otv3 was better before that update, dont know why it was praised.
not really the only thing that has went downhill is stability and crashes

3. I would use an anti bruteforce js but all those js's spam console logs and barely work how they should.
u dont really have to you can just imitate it with the invert key after they miss

4. Lol at the end of 2019 otv3 literally had no issues, easy 50 bomb cheat. However, now, otc is threatening to this cheat thats compared to be "premium" against its outdated little brother. Oh, and otc's dt, fake duck and bruteforce is just better, on paper and reality.
no ever since otc happened people have compared it to this otcs dt is old as hell and slow and innacurate the fakeduck is just the same there is no issues with it in v3 and the bruteforce isnt better its different, the thing is the cheat is months old so people dont expect it to hit so when it does they go WOOOOO OTC HITS NICE PPPP v2 was great for the most part especially when it got cracked and everyone was using the same cheat because you could easily exploit its flaws but at the end of the day v3 is really quite better