OT Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
My sub runs out in mere hours. Here is an honest review.

Ragebot 8.5/10
The ragebot will resolve most if not all players, with an auto. The scout is one of the most bipolar things i have ever seen.
Sometimes i get a 100% headshot ratio against gamesense. Other times i get slammed by OTC. And i tried over 50 configs. Dont say "CfG IssUe"

Legitbot 7/10
Awesome legit bot, not the best but OT was never a legit hack so I'm just glad its there.

Visuals 9/10
Easy to cfg, lots of options. Awesome if set up correctly.

AntiAim 7/10
Only OTC dumps standard AA. After using factors antiaim and watching skeet dump sometimes, I have to bump this down. Im keeping at a 7 because JS potential

API And scripting
10/10
Best thing on the list by far. Although its js only, The scripting community/scripting API is outstanding and always has the exact script i need.

Overall: 9/10
Apart from when onetap has a moment, this cheat hits P. People will scoff at you for using it because a lot of people use it.

KingSkafian

Banned
Early adopter

Ragebot 8.5/10
The ragebot will resolve most if not all players, with an auto. The scout is one of the most bipolar things i have ever seen.
Sometimes i get a 100% headshot ratio against gamesense. Other times i get slammed by OTC. And i tried over 50 configs. Dont say "CfG IssUe"

Legitbot 7/10
Awesome legit bot, not the best but OT was never a legit hack so I'm just glad its there.

Visuals 9/10

AntiAim 7/10
Only OTC dumps standard AA. After using factors antiaim and watching skeet dump sometimes, I have to bump this down. Im keeping at a 7 because JS potential

API And scripting
10/10
Best thing on the list by far. Although its js only, The scripting community/scripting API is outstanding and always has the exact script i need.

Apart from when onetap has a moment, this cheat hits P. People will scoff at you for using it because a lot of people use it.
n1ce review +rep

iixyes

Ragebot 8.5/10

Legitbot 7/10

Visuals 9/10

AntiAim 7/10

API And scripting
10/10

Agreed, awesome review!