OT - Review v1 user

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hags

Early adopter
Hello. Nice to meet you, I have been using this cheat since v1 all the way up to v3. This is what I think about the cheat...

LEGIT - 8/10 The legit is solid and very customizeable. The trigger bot could use some improvements for semi-raging/legit but otherwise it is solid and real nice.

RAGE (8/10) - The rage is really nice. The resolver is quite good and I rarely miss other than due to spread which I am not sure what to do about it, if it is my issue or the cheat. The double tap before the teleport release was quite a downfall to be honest but they picked it back up with the teleport update (2nd update, when it first came out it just missed) which does surprisingly well. Pretty solid if you ask me.

ANTI-AIM (9/10) - If you know what you are doing the anti-aim is quite simple to config and is really good. It doesn't flick your head out and it is pretty customizable. For improvements, and fun purposes I believe you should add more options to the AA like skeet, mostly to troll or mess around and maybe find broken anti-aims? Overall, it is really good and solid.

VISUALS (10/10) - Very nice visuals, although I can't seem to make the 2 color glow working anymore but that is alright. Really nice, and decently matched with skeet's visuals. Easy, clean.

MISC (10/10) - Everything works great.

JavaScript(10/10) - Wasn't able to get the hang of it but now it is really great and useful. Would boost every category by 1-2 points.

OVERALL (8.5/10) - Overall the cheat is really nice, and really p. I do prefer the old times with v1 since that was godlike and it wasn't the same since v2's release. V2 was solid and still really great and awesome to use. V3 could use some more improvements to the rage and more customizations would be pretty nice. The GUI is solid but I did prefer the clean supremacy looking gui in v1. Other than that everything is great!

Reactions: soft

kikato

Hi !
Awesome review, thank you !
About "missed due to spread", you can't really do nothing about it except not moving, even tho it happen when you ain't moving sometime !
Have a great day,
Kikato.

2bad

Hello. Nice to meet you, I have been using this cheat since v1 all the way up to v3. This is what I think about the cheat...

LEGIT - 8/10 The legit is solid and very customizeable. The trigger bot could use some improvements for semi-raging/legit but otherwise it is solid and real nice.

RAGE (8/10) - The rage is really nice. The resolver is quite good and I rarely miss other than due to spread which I am not sure what to do about it, if it is my issue or the cheat. The double tap before the teleport release was quite a downfall to be honest but they picked it back up with the teleport update (2nd update, when it first came out it just missed) which does surprisingly well. Pretty solid if you ask me.

ANTI-AIM (9/10) - If you know what you are doing the anti-aim is quite simple to config and is really good. It doesn't flick your head out and it is pretty customizable. For improvements, and fun purposes I believe you should add more options to the AA like skeet, mostly to troll or mess around and maybe find broken anti-aims? Overall, it is really good and solid.

VISUALS (10/10) - Very nice visuals, although I can't seem to make the 2 color glow working anymore but that is alright. Really nice, and decently matched with skeet's visuals. Easy, clean.

MISC (10/10) - Everything works great.

JavaScript(10/10) - Wasn't able to get the hang of it but now it is really great and useful. Would boost every category by 1-2 points.

OVERALL (8.5/10) - Overall the cheat is really nice, and really p. I do prefer the old times with v1 since that was godlike and it wasn't the same since v2's release. V2 was solid and still really great and awesome to use. V3 could use some more improvements to the rage and more customizations would be pretty nice. The GUI is solid but I did prefer the clean supremacy looking gui in v1. Other than that everything is great!
hey man for the two color glow you should have all of your csgo settings on high.