ot review after a year-ish [not my first acc].

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

famez

Subscriber
RAGE:
Auto: Onetap's auto is actually very consistant and overall good, it prefers head when it will be able to resolve it, however it does prefer head a bit too much sometimes if you don't know how to config these new updates properly. The aimbot works well in combination with fake lag unlike some other cheats like fatality [respect to devs for not just focusing on dt as fakelag is so important in hvh]. Also has a fast, accurate dt that has improved a lot since they first implemented the insta dt. However the auto is absolute dogshit when holding compared to all the other cheats like fata, skeet, ev0.

Awp: Onetap's awp is great if you know how to config it properly and use the right auto stops, if you don't use centre autostop however the awp will never respect the min dmg regardless of your acc boost. The awp sometimes refuses to hit onshots though however hits onshots fine if you head aim; but it should just be part of the cheat, you shouldn't need to head aim to hit onshots.

R8: The r8 has nothing bad to say about it except even though it is able to 100 baim in all close range in open situations, it rarely ever does and you have to use a min dmg key for it to do so, yet again should just be implemented in cheat to deal 100 dmg if able. Other cheats like skeet and fatality always one shot baim if able.

Scout: Onetaps scout is very good compared to many other top cheats, if you know when the cheat is actually going to be able to potentially resolve head it becomes very good and has no problems doing so. But the cheat seems to prefer head way too much when they are baim lethal [if you're peeking past a thick wall]

Pistols: I don't use pistols.

Anti aim: Onetaps anti aim is not very customizable and is pretty shit in without js. However when using aa builders and anti brute forcers, it is a very consitant strong aa. Would be nice to have some more anti aim customization like a slowwalk speed slider, as all the js coders just seem to focus on shit jitter scripts. Ot's fake lag is very strong and has all the customization you really need in fake lag.

Visuals: Nothing really bad to say about visuals, lots of customization to suit all preferences.

Misc: Everything you could really want in a cheat, nothing bad to say about it however I personally don't like onetaps auto strafer; I prefer a sharper auto strafer like skeet and fatality but that's not a cheat problem just my preference. Lots of options to help the cheat run smoother and boost fps.

Overall the cheat is extremely good, extremely underrated due to the fact that the majority of users are not good. The ragebot has its problems as I stated but the majority of problems can be fixed by using the right play style in combination with some of the cheats features [ min dmg 100 key for revolver]. Anti aim could use more customization. Misc is great. Visuals are great. MM with ot is shit though as it has no exploits if the devs are worried about retards getting banned while raging hhh, why not have exploits in anti untrusted and make a warning that it is detectable or something?. It is not like you are going to be legit hacking with dt. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anoomaly