OT Feed back

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

3de

If you are planning to buy this cheat dont.
nah jk let me tell you why you should buy this amazing cheat.

Okay hello welcome to my review let me start with ragebot,
Ragebot: 8/10
The resolver on this cheat is very good i almost never miss a shot and if i do it only my first shot then i hit there head i have only spammed fake twice with this cheat in the past few weeks its also very easy to config the ragebot i dont like seperate weapons instead of smgs autos ect but its still pretty good.

Antiaim: 9/10
I can easily make anti aim that makes any cheat dump i love scouting in mm so all i have to do is rip os hehe but you need to use js i belive the aa its self is decent but you need js so i will do 9/10 but it should be 10/10 (btw the cheat can resolve without ripping os it was joke)

Legitbot: 7/10
Its pretty good but compared to novoline or inuria its not very good but it is a rage cheat with 240k members so why would you really want to closet and also they should add separate toggles for the aimbot of diff guns same with trigger bot and i also belive that the triggerbot is not very good for semi rage

Misc: uh 10/10
feature rich

Visuals: 10/10
personally i can make p100 chams that wont make my eyes bleed the visuals are so easy to configure i really love them

Well thats all and this is not my main ot acc pls no ban lul only on this bc i can remove my default payment wanted to use prepaid instead of cc good day everybody sorry for grammer mistakes btw dont be to harsh me pls.

Ultimate ending buy the cheat you morron better than all other publics