Ot bipolar

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

VortexHax

you do realise that these network tests literally pick the server that have the lowest ping? Those hvh servers probably will put you in the 30-40s, which is enough for network errors to occur.
i have under 30 ping on them??

VortexHax

is your net stable and var below 1? I play on servers that stay on ~0.01 var and no issues like that.
Now I think it might be the server because I played on a server where I had 5 ping and nothing like that happened, I don't remember what var I had but my ping on the first server was 25-27

Sweg

Now I think it might be the server because I played on a server where I had 5 ping and nothing like that happened, I don't remember what var I had but my ping on the first server was 25-27
yea, it's not you then, its the server. that can impact the cheats performance unfortunately, nothing can really be done about that sort of stuff afaik

VortexHax

yea, it's not you then, its the server. that can impact the cheats performance unfortunately, nothing can really be done about that sort of stuff afaik
I bet someone will still say cfg issue also thanks for letting me know

Loafy

Cheats not bi polar, you play against different people every game or every day. Cheat has some minor issues but being "bi polar" is not one of them.

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742