Onetap v4 ladys and gentlemen

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

asc

Bruh the last cheat features update for neverlose was in September of 2021 and it was just fixed animation issues and lua api, the last cheat features update for Aimware was in November of 2021 so I don't know what you're on about, other cheats are literally not any better when it comes to updating. The only cheat I know that has updated recently is skeet with their roll angle but skeet hasn't had a decent update like that since 2019, also you get banned from skeet for being inactive, trying to get an hwid reset, writing languages other than English on the forums, saying anything about wish, and breathing.
As6XI2s.png

and no thats not a cfg issue. (thats scout btw) I have 101 min damage, hitbox (multipoint aswell) head chest and stomach and a 78 hitchance with early and lethal autostop. After that i rq and took a screen in lobby.

FatherLogan

As6XI2s.png

and no thats not a cfg issue. (thats scout btw) I have 101 min damage, hitbox (multipoint aswell) head chest and stomach and a 78 hitchance with early and lethal autostop. After that i rq and took a screen in lobby.
have you ever considered not trusting "duckyaa" for your logs and the enemy could possibly be using roll? use onetaps logs and if you miss and it was for sure a serverside shot then you know then you can assume it's resolver. I'd recommend trying it on a server that clamps roll and then giving feedback.

asc

have you ever considered not trusting "duckyaa" for your logs and the enemy could possibly be using roll? use onetaps logs and if you miss and it was for sure a serverside shot then you know then you can assume it's resolver. I'd recommend trying it on a server that clamps roll and then giving feedback.
do you have one in mind. Havent searched yet. if true thx :)

FatherLogan

do you have one in mind. Havent searched yet. if true thx :)
if you're na then just try playing on a nohyper server while using a VPN or alt acc. That's the only server ik for sure that has it disabled but if you're eu than I would recommend asking around the eu part of hvh.