onetap v3 aka otc

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Domichap078

bruh, OTC is outdated, the only thing it stands out for is being a Paste of a crack, and then being dumped to make a better version of OTC. lmao OT is Nearly on the same level of Skeet and other private cheats it might be considered as the best cheat, coming from said people, and OTC, cant even kill a Skeet user, or an OT user with a great config, and skill towards HvH, ik im a high uid but i know what onetap is about and how good it is, in my opinion its better than some Gamesense, configs, people say that with all the mainstream cheats such as aimware, Aimjunkies you name it, people have there opinions but this cheat stands out, because of its consistancy, and probaly one of the most updated cheats currently, if you check the Update logs it will show updates weeks apart, some good some not so good, but thats where java scripts come in i know luas are better but that also makes Onetap stand out, its unique, since its probaly one of the 1st cheats to have a .js api, some of the java scripts arent great, but it gives the cheat better visuals, and a creative person whos confident with scripts can change the cheat, and how it plays. OTC will have none of that infact, you can only run OTC with -allow_thirdparty_files and -insecure, without a bypass .DLL, Well you know what that means, Instant VAC. OTC will probaly become a joke when every mainstream cheat gets there Big update, such as aimware v6, and OT V4, and i dont personally think OTV3 will ever be cracked, since its amazing anti dump, and Anti process hacker system works well, Kind Regards - Domichap078

exlq

If you don't care why did you comment to begin with? BTW, your 4k uid on this forum doesn't change the fact that you are a panaroma joiner.
ive been playing csgo since 2016 and i made that comment because i thought it was stupid that they were arguing and i know that everyone on here that have a uid above 80k is retarded.

kdn

otc dumps otv3 static desync and by dumping I mean REALLY DUMPING IF YOU DONT GO FORCE BAIM OTC WILL DUMP A WHOLE CLIP ON otv3's fake head :)
And otv3 does have javascript-support while otv2/otc absolutely doesn't support that.
If that's not "far" then nothing is "far".

I can see that you are relatively new to the hvh community, maybe you can adjust your config and playstyle to perform better :)
uwuuu senpaiiiii