Onetap things to know / what i wanna know from me using ot everyday for a month and few days

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

usc

ok so been using ot everyday for a month and few days this is what i learned (yes i got my subs gifted the one time there where no updates):

1. It's ether really good or just not hit anything( aka bipolar) "bu bu but you expect the cheat to hit every shot lol new fag" the problem is when it DOESN'T hit any shots or just not shoot.

2. Ok gonna state the most said thing but like where tf does the first dt shot go? it is almost useless the only way it works really good is if you are reall close to the person hold e and w and dont scope then it dts really good

3. Question why does the cheat work better (from what i have experienced) when you hold w and don't stop

4. java scripts kind of carrying this cheat which is a bad thing that you pay 20$ for the base cheat and the best working java scripts are paid so its like playing a game but the dlcs make it way better and the base game is kinda bland.

5. a good thing is though is when it does work really good it becomes unhittable and resolves everything but i swear you need good RNG and they use math.random

6 . this is where i take off some stuff the person about to comment says "but they said next update is huge" ok well at least give us a est time and not ghost us so we know you are actually trying because removing the shoutbox also we don't know the changes they are going to do so we can high expectations but if it doesn't live up to it well what are you going to do?

7. fun fact otc v3 has a working multipoint and more dt customization but the resolver kinda shit

8. basically i am trying to say if you say its a "cfg or playstyle issue" you must have 60 js loaded and don't know other people playstyles for ex playing scared with ot is like hard mode for me because i like to push holding a corner for 4 mins is boring af and when i rush it would be nice if the dt worked and hit the second shot and not a useless feature that is constant when the main thing is dt baim.

ran out of shit leave comments on how retard i am and criticize this or agree in comments and fix parts of this for me ok thats all.

edit: 9. hideshots started bugging and sometimes not work and doesn't hide my shots wtf

Last edited:

trickykaden

1. Config/playstyle issue
2. You wanted fasted doubletap, so now you get to miss shots more.
3. Huh?
4. Lua's carry skeet. What's the difference?
5. Not a math.random, config/playstyle issue.
6. What other cheat gives you an estimated time? Let Llama do his work, and let's not fucking bug him. Or do you want a broken update?
7. -.-
8. I don't use any javascript, besides aa, and chams. I have 3.4+kd nearly every game while playing extremely aggressively. Dt works.
9. If this issue happens again, try to get a recording of it, and send the config, video, and any javascript you're using to Shifto.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
code cannot be bipolar

you claim that an older version has more customization, sorry but in what way?
JS doesn't really carry, only things you might want to use it for is faster dt, safe pointing limbs and maybe aa scripts, thats it.

hideshots works everytime, are you trying to dt with it on and also, only works on specific guns.

issues give video, stop lying about things and amend your playstyle and config for things you believe are onetaps fault

the cheat not shooting is your own fault

Hyu

code cannot be bipolar

JS doesn't really carry, only things you might want to use it for is faster dt, safe pointing limbs and maybe aa scripts, thats it.

hideshots works everytime, are you trying to dt with it on and also, only works on specific guns.

issues give video, stop lying about things and amend your playstyle and config for things you believe are onetaps fault

Yeah I don't have rage on but I'm not shooting?? Why is the cheat so bad??

trickykaden

code cannot be bipolar

Literally brought up everything I was originally gonna say, but I changed my format.
Yeah I don't have rage on but I'm not shooting?? Why is the cheat so bad??
Just shoot.

3. Huh?
6. What other cheat gives you an estimated time? Let Llama do his work, and let's not fucking bug him. Or do you want a broken update?
7. -.-
8. I don't use any javascript, besides aa, and chams. I have 3.4+kd nearly every game while playing extremely aggressively. Dt works.
9. If this issue happens again, try to get a recording of it, and send the config, video, and any javascript you're using to Shifto.
why are you still dick riding a cheat you dont have a sub to

sOsIce21

3. Huh?
7. -.-
you sell cfg? or it free?

Kun228

code cannot be bipolar

nah the hideshots really doesnt work sometimes

Reactions: Rias

usc

code cannot be bipolar

then explain how the cheat was bad so i reinjected and it started working math.random injection

ok so been using ot everyday for a month and few days this is what i learned (yes i got my subs gifted the one time there where no updates):

1. It's ether really good or just not hit anything( aka bipolar) "bu bu but you expect the cheat to hit every shot lol new fag" the problem is when it DOESN'T hit any shots or just not shoot.

2. Ok gonna state the most said thing but like where tf does the first dt shot go? it is almost useless the only way it works really good is if you are reall close to the person hold e and w and dont scope then it dts really good

3. Question why does the cheat work better (from what i have experienced) when you hold w and don't stop

4. java scripts kind of carrying this cheat which is a bad thing that you pay 20$ for the base cheat and the best working java scripts are paid so its like playing a game but the dlcs make it way better and the base game is kinda bland.

5. a good thing is though is when it does work really good it becomes unhittable and resolves everything but i swear you need good RNG and they use math.random

6 . this is where i take off some stuff the person about to comment says "but they said next update is huge" ok well at least give us a est time and not ghost us so we know you are actually trying because removing the shoutbox also we don't know the changes they are going to do so we can high expectations but if it doesn't live up to it well what are you going to do?

7. fun fact otc v3 has a working multipoint and more dt customization but the resolver kinda shit

8. basically i am trying to say if you say its a "cfg or playstyle issue" you must have 60 js loaded and don't know other people playstyles for ex playing scared with ot is like hard mode for me because i like to push holding a corner for 4 mins is boring af and when i rush it would be nice if the dt worked and hit the second shot and not a useless feature that is constant when the main thing is dt baim.

ran out of shit leave comments on how retard i am and criticize this or agree in comments and fix parts of this for me ok thats all.

edit: 9. hideshots started bugging and sometimes not work and doesn't hide my shots wtf
How does otc3 have "more dt customization" ?

Like Reply

[IMG alt="trickykaden"]https://www.onetap.com/data/avatars/s/5/5418.jpg?1565834264[/IMG]

trickykaden

Well-Known Member​

Subscriber

usc

my brain hurts
it was a false alarm ot fans it turns out it was a cfg issue / play style issue !!!!!!!!
i fixed it and now monkeys are buying me cfgs yeah ik i am a gamer
also i changed alot in that small amount of time and now hvh is "easy" and "boring" time to legit hack and get 5 more prime accs banned yeah wasting money

RaySel

he shoutbox also w

1) Code can not be bipolar, prob sometimes you are playing against bad and sometimes good hvhers.
2) After the new update there are no problems with dt. If you use 35 hc and upper chest hitbox ofc u will miss
3) I will not even answer newbie
4) Most of the javascripts are useless. Scripts makes this cheat worse, personally i only use 1-2 script/scripts. -Everything that u say shows that you just started to hvh some months ago-
5) Yeah sometimes you resolve everything, thats about playstyle tho. Good angle = good resolver
6) Dumbest thing i have ever heard.

SENVEIN

joined 3 months ago or something,finally bought a sub,doesnt know how to make a config and play hvh and says cheat is bad, funny

usc

joined 3 months ago or something,finally bought a sub,doesnt know how to make a config and play hvh and says cheat is bad, funny
wrong i made an acc because monekys keep giving me subs 3 months of not paying yet and my 4th month is already in and this is a old post i fixed all of my problems configured it correctly and also have a decent playstyle and people buy my cfgs now so thanks bro on your input but don't make it so harsh next time please my ego hurts ;-;

(note if this was confusing it's because i am half asleep and responding to people on ot forums and yes all things said where true and i have the proof that i have never paid for a ot sub and had it for 3 months)