Onetap things to know / what i wanna know from me using ot everyday for a month and few days

ADVANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of the Onetap community today!
Register Login

usc

Subscriber
joined 3 months ago or something,finally bought a sub,doesnt know how to make a config and play hvh and says cheat is bad, funny
wrong i made an acc because monekys keep giving me subs 3 months of not paying yet and my 4th month is already in and this is a old post i fixed all of my problems configured it correctly and also have a decent playstyle and people buy my cfgs now so thanks bro on your input but don't make it so harsh next time please my ego hurts ;-;

(note if this was confusing it's because i am half asleep and responding to people on ot forums and yes all things said where true and i have the proof that i have never paid for a ot sub and had it for 3 months)

usc

Subscriber
how tf do i delete this thread thing i dislike monkeys finding it and it causing arguments to me that i already fixed/brain found out i was wrong and people calling me a retard because i was a retard in Sep 20, 2020

• Haha
Reactions: thomaskredpath

thomaskredpath

Subscriber
1. Config/playstyle issue
2. You wanted fasted doubletap, so now you get to miss shots more.
3. Huh?
4. Lua's carry skeet. What's the difference?
5. Not a math.random, config/playstyle issue.
6. What other cheat gives you an estimated time? Let Llama do his work, and let's not fucking bug him. Or do you want a broken update?
7. -.-
8. I don't use any javascript, besides aa, and chams. I have 3.4+kd nearly every game while playing extremely aggressively. Dt works.
9. If this issue happens again, try to get a recording of it, and send the config, video, and any javascript you're using to Shifto.
I don't use ANY javascripts, (side effects include...[5x speed]) well I actually use one for anti which is like one of the biggest factors of hvh.

thomaskredpath

Subscriber
how tf do i delete this thread thing i dislike monkeys finding it and it causing arguments to me that i already fixed/brain found out i was wrong and people calling me a retard because i was a retard in Sep 20, 2020
September 20 was bad times, but now you are enlightened, show me the truths of the universe that you did not have on September 20th but now do have. *praying*